Thread: Whats next?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Whats next?

Hey all,

Am fairly new to all this but have been to see 1 fantastic girl - then went to see a duo that was mind blowing, so this morning I am wondering what's next? Are there girls that work as trios or quadruples? I am on a high at the minuite but I am wondering how to get the next high higher if you know what I mean. Would appreciate any feedback, also ideas on how to pay to see all the girs advertised on this site this year.............

Reviews

Youre on a high...good for you. Stick to the Verifieds and reviewd girls and your high will last that bit longer.

As for Ideas on how to see all the girls on this site in one year....theres a guy that knows how...give hime a PM....He goes by the name of Mr. Fussy....

once you have met a nice lady and then a duo the next step is to meet five ladys together but thats not easy on this site so simply go to the adress below for further instructions

http://www.icantbelievenyonewillclic...orrynewbie.com

if i can be of any other help let me know

benny

4. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (01-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by superskinny View Post
    Hey all,

Am fairly new to all this but have been to see 1 fantastic girl - then went to see a duo that was mind blowing, so this morning I am wondering what's next? Are there girls that work as trios or quadruples? I am on a high at the minuite but I am wondering how to get the next high higher if you know what I mean. Would appreciate any feedback, also ideas on how to pay to see all the girs advertised on this site this year.............
    Consider not limiting yourself to this site alone.
    Set yourself a target of seeing every girl in the world.
    Start in small chunks such as countries or continents.
    Before you know it you'll have them all done.

Let us know how it works out.

Thanks for all the advice - 5 girls I will definately try, as for every girl in the world that will go on my to do list!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by superskinny View Post
    Hey all,

I am on a high at the minuite but I am wondering how to get the next high higher if you know what I mean.
    Just guessing here but maybe a parachute jump

Reviews

Without a parachute
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------