Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackest day in the Irish economy

Reviews

Default Blackest day in the Irish economy

As I was working late tonight, I switch on the news to hear that today was the blackest day for the irish economy since our inception. How come all these bankers are still getting there 29 million pension schemes and staying out of prison, this is a typical example of white collar crime.
    What hope has any young person staying in this country, we really appear to be fucked.

Reviews

Doom and gloom isnt helping us...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (30-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    As I was working late tonight, I switch on the news to hear that today was the blackest day for the irish economy since our inception. How come all these bankers are still getting there 29 million pension schemes and staying out of prison, this is a typical example of white collar crime.
    What hope has any young person staying in this country, we really appear to be fucked.
    We sure are.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries

There are no laws on the books that say they committed any crimes, it's the same thing over here, and I bet in a lot of other countries going through the same thing. These banks hire lawyers to comb through country's financial regulations looking for any loop holes to exploit. But blame Bertie Ahern, too; regulators asked for additional staff and was told ''wait a couple of more years, we're not finished yet.' Finish what? Robbing the country? Ahern should be tried for treason, a definite enemy of the Irish state
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 30-09-10 at 23:04.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

BootSlick55 (30-09-10), dub1 (01-10-10), Experienced Punter esq (01-10-10), johnmurphy (30-09-10), Prickly (01-10-10), Ric Hardgear (30-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Doom and gloom isnt helping us...
    At least we still have the ladys , i heard tonight that sweden are trying to jail their prime minister . Evening saying that i dont think we have a cell big enough to take our fella's fat head

Blog Entries
    Reviews

oh the blackest not yet ,nobody has added the banks debt with ,the marys and seans credit debt or the credit union which is fucked ...its the tip of the iceberg...gawd help us
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 30-09-10 at 23:08.
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Cheer up, we have something up our sleeve. The ....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	color-taxpayer-sap-web.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	30131  
    Once a prick - always a prick.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

benin (01-10-10), dub1 (01-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    There are no laws on the books that say they committed any crimes, it's the same thing over here, and I bet in a lot of other countries going through the same thing. These banks hire lawyers to comb through country's financial regulations looking for any loop holes to exploit. But blame Bertie Ahern, too; regulators asked for additional staff and was told ''wait a couple of more years, we're not finished yet.' Finish what? Robbing the country? Ahern should be tried for treason, a definite enemy of the Irish state
    How right you are,while i have no symphaty for brian cowen bertie must take a hefty chunk of the blame for the mess that we now find ourselves in and he has the fcuking gall of running for the presidency in a few years time....a fucking cunt....
    Last edited by aml; 30-09-10 at 23:36.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    How right you are,while i have no symphaty for brian cowen bertie must take a hefty chunk of the blame of the mess that we now find ourselves in and he has the fcuking gall of running for the presidency in a few years time....a fucking cunt....
    For him to run for the presidency is the ultimate insult, and a slap on the face-that's low

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

dub1 (01-10-10)

Reviews

are you serios Aml, ahern is considering going for presidency, that would be the two fingers to the people of ireland, ar these guys for real, do they think that they can fool us for all our lifes, the fianne fail tent at the galway races was just unreal to watch, developers and td's plotting away our future, run for presidency he should be tried for treason.
    fair play to that guy who attempted to ram the gates outside leinster house yesterday , at least he is doing something about it, besides the rest of us all talk and no action

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast