Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VJ is off back to Transilvania for 9 days! But I'll be Back!!! mwa ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    You know, you people all deserve warnings for your repeated violation of Jackie's orders. I feel left out here.
    I give in! I can never eat trifle again without thinking about WHC, I think I am going to be permanently damaged, pyscologically and require severe and long counselling sessions!!!! What am I going to do!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    All
    VJ is going back home to Transilvania for a little vacation after today. She needs to recharge her bat batteries for a while. Dont worry, Ill be back to bite you all soon!
    Mr froggie samlad will be looking after you all while I am gone. Be nice to him

xxx
    at dawn vj sleeps
    awakened vj has become light now slips away
    manipulate your mind darkness is vj slave
    taste the sins of hell the blood that vj so craves
    the last thing that you will see is the hunger in her eyes
    bloodsucking vj of the night...........enjoy your break

Reviews

I give in! I can never eat trifle again without thinking about WHC, I think I am going to be permanently damaged, pyscologically and require severe and long counselling sessions!!!! What am I going to do!
    No Jackie! You were damn right to issue a warning to me! How dare I try to be funny like that? There's making fun and there's mocking peoples' sincerely held opinions on.... you know, the thing.

I think you should throw out a few more warnings - you don't want people to feel safe or anything while you're gone. Benny's just smirking over there, look at him. James too.

Reviews

enjoy your vacation vj

Adios and au reviour and good night to you all. I shall shortly be finishing my shift and starting my jollys I will miss you all!!!!

Be good and be kind to my dear friend Froggy ( samlad ).

xxx

Reviews

Enjoy the holidays VJ.
    The Truth is out there.

now that jackie is gone are we ok to discuss custard and such things again?

or is it safer to mention my neighbour has 10 hens and one cock.custard creams are nice biscuits.
    Last edited by benin; 01-10-10 at 09:50. Reason: deedin i wonder is that ok?

All
    VJ is going back home to Transilvania for a little vacation after today. She needs to recharge her bat batteries for a while. Dont worry, Ill be back to bite you all soon!
    Mr froggie samlad will be looking after you all while I am gone. Be nice to him

xxx
    enjoy the holiday vj..........if u see dracula ....can you tell him i am still afraid of him and hiding inside the bran castle....

......cheers...xx
    Last edited by diannasweet; 01-10-10 at 14:11. Reason: shaking thinking of dracula
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123