Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum Hug

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Well said Lucy, super hugs back, with some cute pussy cats in the middle, to stroke and make them purr all content and happy
    xxx
    im glad im in the middle hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (30-09-10)

3. Default

just great.....lucy is hugging everyone and i missed it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dubliner123 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (30-09-10)

A big hug for all no matter what the past week brought.. after all it is important to remember that sometimes a day brings us more than we can handle.. and we all handle it differently.. so lets try and remember that when we are having a bad day a hug helps and oh boy i`m having a great day...Angelxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DONEGALANGEL For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (30-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    A big hug for all no matter what the past week brought.. after all it is important to remember that sometimes a day brings us more than we can handle.. and we all handle it differently.. so lets try and remember that when we are having a bad day a hug helps and oh boy i`m having a great day...Angelxx
    Big hug for Angel. Mwah, sweetie x
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Wow all this love and hugging has given me an overwhelming urge "to buy the world a Coke"....will not be long,, ice anyone????

Poggo.........
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    Wow all this love and hugging has given me an overwhelming urge "to buy the world a Coke"....will not be long,, ice anyone????

Poggo.........
    we have discussed this before its a logistical nightmare..better wait till morning poggo and by the way i dont like coke get me fanta

Reviews

Poggo.........
    Make it a Pepsi instead.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    we have discussed this before its a logistical nightmare..better wait till morning poggo and by the way i dont like coke get me fanta
    Naa remember that was "want to try this world with Coke" and was on my way back,,now u want fanta ffs there is always one..

Poggo...............
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Make it a Pepsi instead.
    I think Ben was right tis a logistical nightmare,,all this preference stuff,,,,,I just wanted to do something nice....

poggo................

I think Ben was right tis a logistical nightmare,,all this preference stuff,,,,,I just wanted to do something nice....

poggo................
    right what if i help ..yuo deliver the coke ill take the side orders fasnta sprite etc...we might just manage this

pepsi you say rayden no probs(ffs you would think he would ask for a drink from the coke family the awkard fecker)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast