Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Birds" thread for WellHungchap and his friends :) My gift to you :)

Default "Birds" thread for WellHungchap and his friends :) My gift to you :)

This thread is for one purpose only. If you have the OCD complaint regarding Custard, please use this thread. Feel free to post as many times as you want , get it all out your system. I wholeheartedly promise that no one will be infracted for this crudeness in this thread. BUT........................... If you post about this topic in any other thread I will!

I know some of you think I am picking on this chappie for his comments, but I am as open minded as everyone else, I just cant deal with the repeated mention of it and there are lots of others who feel the same. For the sake of peace and quiet, I give this thread to you all , especially WellHungChap to splat away to your hearts content.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (30-09-10), Paddii (30-09-10), Rayden (30-09-10), wellhungchap (30-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    This thread is for one purpose only. If you have the OCD complaint regarding Custard, please use this thread. Feel free to post as many times as you want , get it all out your system. I wholeheartedly promise that no one will be infracted for this crudeness in this thread. BUT........................... If you post about this topic in any other thread I will!

I know some of you think I am picking on this chappie for his comments, but I am as open minded as everyone else, I just cant deal with the repeated mention of it and there are lots of others who feel the same. For the sake of peace and quiet, I give this thread to you all , especially WellHungChap to splat away to your hearts content.

What is this all about? I'm very slow. Is it those great posts by WellHungChap how he solves everything by cumming over their faces. Brilliant stuff.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Deedin, wellhungchap does be painting word pictures of his sexual shenanigans with his various bitches, slappers, slags, bints et al. Deein and he does be quite vociferous in his declarations about how, while throwing it into them approaching the vinegar stoke, he does deedin well be putting his war face on, yelling out something incredibly misogynist, pushing down on his sphincter to make sure scrote pressure is in the red zone, before deedin well unleashing both barrels of his industrial thick gloopy cock custard all over the lady's face. Deedin and he occasionally elaborates on their shock, surprise, and even some pinkeye...

'Tis a mighty story, well worth the telling, I'd say

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

rover (30-09-10), wellhungchap (30-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Deedin, wellhungchap does be painting word pictures of his sexual shenanigans with his various bitches, slappers, slags, bints et al. Deein and he does be quite vociferous in his declarations about how, while throwing it into them approaching the vinegar stoke, he does deedin well be putting his war face on, yelling out something incredibly misogynist, pushing down on his sphincter to make sure scrote pressure is in the red zone, before deedin well unleashing both barrels of his industrial thick gloopy cock custard all over the lady's face. Deedin and he occasionally elaborates on their shock, surprise, and even some pinkeye...

'Tis a mighty story, well worth the telling, I'd say
    Thanks Mousey, that was very eloquent, Deedin it was, I think custard spraying the face should be compulsory.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    What is this all about? I'm very slow. Is it those great posts by WellHungChap how he solves everything by cumming over their faces. Brilliant stuff.
    I guess it is, though I am not quite sure that the whole idea will lose some its lustre if it is actually deemed ok to post on this topic within this thread.

Maybe I will be proved wrong though?
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    I guess it is, though I am not quite sure that the whole idea will lose some its lustre if it is actually deemed ok to post on this topic within this thread.

Maybe I will be proved wrong though?
    No, I think you are right. It is only naughty if it is verboten. Go, WHC!
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

wellhungchap (30-09-10)

deedin, one thing is for shower!!! if'n you do taking out your very own raging semi, and stroking'd it adin inside in a females face, whilst doing so, you shall feel the blood flowing to said erect penis, thus producing a "war face" which will in turn turn the taps on, adin inside in your own trouser trout, thus, you shall lose the running of yourself, and end up doing this :

http://www.spankwire.com/Peter-North...n/video134561/

tid a classy thing to be getting up to............id say
    Last edited by wellhungchap; 30-09-10 at 12:41. Reason: i did forgotting to saying something
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Reviews

There's nothing like a bit of custard, it shouldn't be verboten.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

wellhungchap (30-09-10)

i concur
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

rover (30-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    i concur

I double concur.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

wellhungchap (30-09-10)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast