Thread: duplicate profiles again

Reviews

Default duplicate profiles again

I recently sent this suggestion into EI regarding duplicate profiles and they have acknowledged my suggestion.

Anyone caught from now on with a duplicate profile should be banned for good , no second chances.
    I say from now on to give those people that currently have them a chance to clean up there act and start behaving themselves.
    The rule of one profile per person should be enforced and if it is broken then the punishment should be banned for life.

Your thoughts please and don't ride me to hard.

Wouldn't that be rather hard to enforce? I mean can't they simply sign up again using different (fake) pics and new name and no one's any the wiser? Thr trouble with rules is that there is always a way around them. Hope I'm not riding u too hard

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Not only would it be hard to enforce ,but your rule cold be seen to many as discriminatory towards Bhuddists and many other religious groups whose core beliefs are the possibilty of reincarnation
    a thousand kisses deep..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

An don (30-09-10)

yeah, i was actually going to add an alter ego , so i could have a rant, and confess my love for a certain penchant i have, so as this name could stay infraction free.. tid a great idea. and i have the perfect name, so no one will know tid me.,. deedin i do
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    yeah, i was actually going to add an alter ego , so i could have a rant, and confess my love for a certain penchant i have, so as this name could stay infraction free.. tid a great idea. and i have the perfect name, so no one will know tid me.,. deedin i do
    deedin deadly idea

7. The Following User Says Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

wellhungchap (30-09-10)

Blog Entries

I reckon it would be to hard to enforce, all you have to do is reset your router for about a minute or two then you'll be given a new IP, signup with a new alter-ego and hey presto.

deedin, then Jackie could stop picking on me, for'n she daint like me articulating that i do liking to do "certain things" to the female face, whilst knocking one off the wrist, deedin she dont, and she do giving me the infraction for stating my said penchant, any time do do being reet explicit and that. so, now i dont talk about such filth, for'n i dont want to getting adout on't wrang side of said moderator, deedin i do...........
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    deedin, then Jackie could stop picking on me, for'n she daint like me articulating that i do liking to do "certain things" to the female face, whilst knocking one off the wrist, deedin she dont, and she do giving me the infraction for stating my said penchant, any time do do being reet explicit and that. so, now i dont talk about such filth, for'n i dont want to getting adout on't wrang side of said moderator, deedin i do...........
    PMSL,your posts always lighten my mood,dont know why,because I cant understand one word of them ,in deed
    a thousand kisses deep..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

wellhungchap (30-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Paddii View Post
    Wouldn't that be rather hard to enforce? I mean can't they simply sign up again using different (fake) pics and new name and no one's any the wiser? Thr trouble with rules is that there is always a way around them. Hope I'm not riding u too hard
    You wanna be peddling a bit harder than that to hurt me. Get the blood pumping into that little head of yours.