Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Any of ye rebel feins hear

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default Any of ye rebel feins hear

    that Dancing Dave has passed on. Saw it on facebook but dont know if its true.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Dancing Dave!!! Awh Jesus no!!!!!


    Who's Dancing Dave?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

    samlad (29-09-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Dancing Dave!!! Awh Jesus no!!!!!


    Who\'s Dancing Dave?

    Sorry mousey , i just using ei as my own twitter again.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Sorry mousey , i just using ei as my own twitter again.
    But who is Dancing Dave?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (29-09-10)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    But who is Dancing Dave?
    Dancing Dave, one of Cork City’s best loved dancing legends, show the internet off at its worst...........

    ‘Dancing Dave’ (real name Warren) has died or not, it simply isn’t right to have people freely debating whether or not the man has died on platforms like Facebook and the Peoples Republic of Cork.

    Dancing Dave clearly suffers from some sort of mental disability, and was most likely living in a home or asylum.......
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diannasweet View Post
    Dancing Dave, one of Cork City’s best loved dancing legends, show the internet off at its worst...........

    ‘Dancing Dave’ (real name Warren) has died or not, it simply isn’t right to have people freely debating whether or not the man has died on platforms like Facebook and the Peoples Republic of Cork.

    Dancing Dave clearly suffers from some sort of mental disability, and was most likely living in a home or asylum.......
    Hence why i didnt post any of the u tube videos , i actually posted this thread out of concern and hoped some body might have heard something. But if its deemed inappropriate ,by all means delete it

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Hence why i didnt post any of the u tube videos , i actually posted this thread out of concern and hoped some body might have heard something. But if its deemed inappropriate ,by all means delete it
    No means or anything like that........ here you have the link with what it said about him.......i did not said that myself....

    Dancing Dave rumours show internet at its worst | Cork Student News
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diannasweet View Post
    Dancing Dave, one of Cork City’s best loved dancing legends, show the internet off at its worst...........

    ‘Dancing Dave’ (real name Warren) has died or not, it simply isn’t right to have people freely debating whether or not the man has died on platforms like Facebook and the Peoples Republic of Cork.

    Dancing Dave clearly suffers from some sort of mental disability, and was most likely living in a home or asylum.......

    I wonder was he any relation to the blond woman who dances on O'Connell St. near the flower stand?

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Was he the guy that usd to bring along his little radio and tap dance away for hours on end. He is legend. Has he passed away.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Was he the guy that usd to bring along his little radio and tap dance away for hours on end. He is legend. Has he passed away.
    If it is, someone needs to put some flowers and a candle near the place he danced at. Bless you, Dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •