Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Champagne and chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    Im at my happiest when my erect penis is being deepthroated, for i do having a penchant for such acts being committed on my own persON. DEEDIN I DO
    You must like something else too, WHC. Surely your whole life can't revolve around deepthroat and facials?

Wait. Don't answer that.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

wellhungchap (29-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    You must like something else too, WHC. Surely your whole life can't revolve around deepthroat and facials?

Wait. Don't answer that.
    Oh no! A can of worms opened here, methinks!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

wellhungchap (29-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Oh no! A can of worms opened here, methinks!!!

I must admit, I am fascinated. I have a mental image of a hooray henry type (le Cork Version) dressed in leather flying jacket and goggles, skiddadle-ing around in his german marque (gawd) propositioning unwitting females with offers of a nice (and warm) surprise. I think you should give wellhungchap a little column- WHC- The life and Times Of.

Deedin. You are cool Mr, WHC, Don't let anyone tell you different.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

samlad (29-09-10), wellhungchap (29-09-10)

deedin, you do be rather cool your own self Ms Chambers. your description of my ownself is virtually spot on, but for one small detail.. i dont have a Cork accent
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (29-09-10), samlad (29-09-10)

deedin, you do be rather cool your own self Ms Chambers. your description of my ownself is virtually spot on, but for one small detail.. i dont have a Cork accent
    I've laughed so much already and you haven't had to make any comments regarding facials. What a guy!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (29-09-10), wellhungchap (29-09-10)

i am precluded from articulating my love of the female face covered in man goo, as i unfortunately have an infraction against my good name.. an infraction i might add, that is TOTALLY & UTTERLY UNJUSTIFIED..Still, im a peacable type of chap, deedin i dont need to be getting into verbal fisticuffs with the wonderful mods on this wonderful website. i just wish i was allowed to air my views on toothpaste tube stamping more often

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (29-09-10)

i am precluded from articulating my love of the female face covered in man goo, as i unfortunately have an infraction against my good name.. an infraction i might add, that is TOTALLY & UTTERLY UNJUSTIFIED..Still, im a peacable type of chap, deedin i dont need to be getting into verbal fisticuffs with the wonderful mods on this wonderful website. i just wish i was allowed to air my views on toothpaste tube stamping more often
    Well, we can say that the thing that makes you happy is coming onto this wonderful website
    Last edited by samlad; 29-09-10 at 15:27.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (29-09-10)

deedin, i do liking to talk to like minded perverts about various sexual acts, including, oral, anal, deepthroat, facials, felching, wolfbagging, and other mainstream activies

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Well, we can say that the thing that makes you happy is coming onto this wonderful website
    Nicely done, Samuel. Deedin it was.

Not to worry WHC, by now I think we know your preference better than you do. I have picked up some utterly appalling language from you, it has been an education. Long may you ride, infraction free.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

wellhungchap (29-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I am just about to get a nice bath, drink a glass of champagne and cram as many crunchies and maltesers in my mouth as possible. Ah, bliss. What makes you happy?
    Lucy .... this is what you have in mind for me the next time we meet isn't it??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast