Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ive come to the conclusion

well my toyboy is tall.. and thats all i`m saying.. but i love younger men.. cant wait to go to see him.. fcuk him for taking that new job..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

to shave yer pubes adds visually length to your mickey.Now for a big bloke this is not as easy as it sounds.Standing up in a shower ner impossible,you cant see your lad which is hidden underneath your belly,so you have to lift the belly up with one hand bend over with razor in the other hand,this usually leads to unbalance,falling out off shower ,foolishly grabbing shower curtain to stop your fall .failing hitting head off armitage shanks ,and landing on open razor creating your own circumcision ,as you watch concussed your foreskin circling the drain.
    Second method is to shave in the bath,in order to see your knob you have to slide down towards the taps raise your legs in the air and let your man bobs and belly naturally roll towards your chin.Now with your legs akimbo,you peep over your hairy belly now in your face,you should have a better view of your willy,grab razor in one hand ,hold tip of penis in other stretch area where you want to shave ,and thus increase the size of your mickey,training vid will follow,i in no way endorse any off these methods,so all complaints should be addressed to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 28-09-10 at 23:50.
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

I hope to god Anon isn't tall...........

Long men have long mickeys, it's hardly rocket science.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Long men have long mickeys, it's hardly rocket science.
    Indeed, it's got a lot more to do with genetics.

Reviews

Lol, if only it were that way ngan. Dick size is unfairly random imo.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    to shave yer pubes adds visually length to your mickey.Now for a big bloke this is not as easy as it sounds.Standing up in a shower ner impossible,you cant see your lad which is hidden underneath your belly,so you have to lift the belly up with one hand bend over with razor in the other hand,this usually leads to unbalance,falling out off shower ,foolishly grabbing shower curtain to stop your fall .failing hitting head off armitage shanks ,and landing on open razor creating your own circumcision ,as you watch concussed your foreskin circling the drain.
    Second method is to shave in the bath,in order to see your knob you have to slide down towards the taps raise your legs in the air and let your man bobs and belly naturally roll towards your chin.Now with your legs akimbo,you peep over your hairy belly now in your face,you should have a better view of your willy,grab razor in one hand ,hold tip of penis in other stretch area where you want to shave ,and thus increase the size of your mickey,training vid will follow,i in no way endorse any off these methods,so all complaints should be addressed to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com
    or you could just get a philips body groomer, works pretty well for me. They have a pretty fun microsite for it here

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    ive come to the conclusion

tall men have long mickeys

very fat men have little mickeys

is it me or has anyone else found this
    Actually I found the medium hight / tall but kinda skinny men are really well endowed.
    Then the really tall but well built guys, who are well endowed too.

Really tall and really skinny in my experience = really small

For shorter heights, everything goes. Even for fat guys. The idea of penis shrinking is not really true:

If your fat do you have a small penis? - Yahoo! Answers

Reviews

I was told once the size of your bobby-dazzler is the same as the length between your some-finger and another, or something like that. I can't remember exactly now. But, it seemed to be true at the time because the woman who told me this in a bar checked my finger/whatever-measurement-it-was and went 'Whoa, you're a big boy!!' and she was right. I am!!!

Did you hear me? I said I AM!!! I AAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog Entries

Horse jockeys are really well endowed, and on several occasions I've been pleasantly surprised by skinny men, by their cocks and physical strength

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast