Thread: Down by the river!

Blog Entries

Smile Down by the river!

Good morning all

I love it when I come to CORK the river Lee does attract some lovely wild life swans ducks loads of seagulls etc but today saw not one but two fabulous Herron’s my first sighting since coming to CORK.

Love Tiff ( oYo )

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

goodmorning to you as well.forget the wildlife in cork mad horny bulls in carlow looking for attension. when are you calling my way.
    regards dr love;

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyT View Post
    Good morning all

I love it when I come to CORK the river Lee does attract some lovely wild life swans ducks loads of seagulls etc but today saw not one but two fabulous Herron’s my first sighting since coming to CORK.

Love Tiff ( oYo )
    If you can take your eyes off the lush guy with the beard you might like this

RTÉ Player: Catch up with your favourite TV programmes online

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyT View Post
    Good morning all

I love it when I come to CORK the river Lee does attract some lovely wild life swans ducks loads of seagulls etc
    drinking cans, shopping trollies, human waste, dead bodies and most importantly of all, beautiful green water. The banks of the lee might look nice but i dont agree with the water looking nice. The river lee is flithy and dirty and abused constantly. How ppl get away with throwinh stuff into it is beyonf me espeicially when cctv footgae is all over the place but thats Ireland for you.

the banks of my dirty lee,
    Westside.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (30-09-10)

Deedin i do agreeing with your own self. What should happen to said litter bugs, is thems should receive a good kicking inside in their own bolleex, thus rendering them unable to drop said litter, as they will be writhing adin inside 0n the ground, whilst i do standing over them and urinate on said litterbug. ............. Id say
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    Deedin i do agreeing with your own self. What should happen to said litter bugs, is thems should receive a good kicking inside in their own bolleex, thus rendering them unable to drop said litter, as they will be writhing adin inside 0n the ground, whilst i do standing over them and urinate on said litterbug. ............. Id say
    God forbid I litter in your neck of the woods, WHC!!!!

Blog Entries

Hey Folks

My Heron made the news in The Cork Independent (page 32) how cool.

love n licks Tiff ( oYo )

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    drinking cans, shopping trollies, human waste, dead bodies and most importantly of all, beautiful green water. The banks of the lee might look nice but i dont agree with the water looking nice. The river lee is flithy and dirty and abused constantly. How ppl get away with throwinh stuff into it is beyonf me espeicially when cctv footgae is all over the place but thats Ireland for you.

the banks of my dirty lee,
    Westside.
    correct most rivers in ireland are the same now unfortunately it seems nobody cares anymore

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    God forbid I litter in your neck of the woods, WHC!!!!
    a good looking frog like you needs clean water lol