Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Are my posts rubbish?

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I don't know if I am happy with the amount of affection your are showing Debest these days. Do I now have to compete?

Chill, tiger. I love you passionately, as always. Its just that Bestie is feeling unloved. He needs brightening up. You are supposed to be his friend, ffs.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Chill, tiger. I love you passionately, as always. Its just that Bestie is feeling unloved. He needs brightening up. You are supposed to be his friend, ffs.
    Friend....friend... I wrote him a fcukin poem for gods sake.. All it's short is the word "ode" in the fcukin title. Friend??? What more can I do. So stop trying to take me off the scent. I see you flirting with him. It's disgusting how you throw yourself at him. And then you expect to come home to me for coco. Pfff I am no womans fool.

(coco ready at 10 as usually. One sugar just as you like it.....)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (29-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Well a certain insensitive poster/owner seems to think so!! Well I don't think much yours either ya big meanie!!

I was going to do a poll but don't think I could handle the result. You can all lie to make me feel better.
    Debest you are the Eamonn Dunphy of E.I .Sometimes witty, sometimes sad, somtimes vulgar SOMTIMES BAD and now and again your just "Tired and Emotional" like Eamo.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dub1 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (29-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Well a certain insensitive poster/owner seems to think so!! Well I don't think much yours either ya big meanie!!

I was going to do a poll but don't think I could handle the result. You can all lie to make me feel better.
    NO.........
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234