Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever hurt someone you cared about?

Reviews

Default Have you ever hurt someone you cared about?

Hi everyone, Id like to apologise for my goodbye post last week. It genuinely wasnt meant as a stunt or cry for attention. If im not welcome anymore, i'll gladly leave again. Id also like to thank everyone for all their kind messages and pm's, you are all very good people here.

I just wanted to say, the situation i found myself in last week, is someway partially resolved. I dont know if i can ever fully put right the wrong i did although id move heaven earth to do so and take back all the hurt i caused and have it happen ten fold to myself rather than the person who i hurt. I guess time will tell. i hope that person truly knows deep down im not the person i acted like that day and that they can remember all the fun and happy times we shared together as they were just that. Id do anything to take it back and make things right again so they dont feel like the way they do. Im so very sorry.

Which brings me to my next point: Has anyone done something they deeply regret in life, made a big mistake, huge error of judgement and hurt someone they really cared about but never intended to hurt? I did that and im just wondering is it possible to be forgiven, to make things right again? Its the only glimmer of hope i have these days.

Blog Entries

I have. And I have to say I think you should try to forgive yourself, as in my case, not being able to forgive myself led me on to make further mistakes, not the same mistakes as what I couldn't forgive myself for, but different mistakes that I only made as I felt so shit about myself.

ffs are you going or coming

Reviews

Thanks Pat and for your kind words on my goodbye thread, i appreciate them. I hope i can be forgiven, as for forgiving myself, i dunno if thats possible. Anyone who knows me will know i take things to heart and think about them too much, i just dont know what to do do or think anymore

Welcome back Navillus!
    We have all done things in our lives that we regret, where we've made mistakes, hurt people we didn't mean to. It's all part of life's experiences, it's part of the human condition. But what separates the good from the bad are those who genuinely try to right the wrongs that they have made, those who are man enough to admit to their own errors and try to make amends.
    We can't turn back the clock but time is a great healer.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bangman For This Useful Post:

stickytoffee10 (18-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bangman View Post
    Welcome back Navillus!
    We have all done things in our lives that we regret, where we've made mistakes, hurt people we didn't mean to. It's all part of life's experiences, it's part of the human condition. But what separates the good from the bad are those who genuinely try to right the wrongs that they have made, those who are man enough to admit to their own errors and try to make amends.
    We can't turn back the clock but time is a great healer.
    Thanks B'man
    I wish i could turn back the clock, but i cant. Hopefully time will be kind to me and heal what i did. Thanks for your advice, much appreciated

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    I hope i can be forgiven, as for forgiving myself, i dunno if thats possible. Anyone who knows me will know i take things to heart and think about them too much, i just dont know what to do do or think anymore
    Youll do the same thing again so ,by saying you take things to heart and think about them too much. If you really have hurt someone you care about and want to be forgiven and make amends then why shouldnt you take it to heart or think about it much? Wouldnt the whole idea of you posting this thread mean that you dont want to do it again? If so why try to make yourself feel better by saying you take things to heart too much? Sorry but thats the impression i get here. your trying to feel better. Well its the other person you should be trying to make feel better. If you can do and if you cant then forget about it and learn. If they dont forgive then nothing you can do about that either.

only being truthful about it,
    Westside.

Reviews

I could always count on you Westie for your honest opinion, why i love you

Believe me i am trying to put things right, i really am, everything and anything i can possibly do, im trying to do it. What i meant when i said i take everything to heart was in response to Pats post about trying to forgive myself, im not the kind of person who can simply move on and forget about things and put it down to just one of those things in life, this will never leave me.

I dont wanna feel better either, in fact id prefer to feel shit cos at least that way im paying for what i did albeit in a very meaningless way

You kinda get me?

Reviews

I didn't know you had left Nav. I hope your staying though.

Just be an asshole like me and life will be easy.

To answer your question. No I've never hurt anyone I care about. I'm perfect and everyone loves me.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    I didn't know you had left Nav. I hope your staying though.

Just be an asshole like me and life will be easy.

To answer your question. No I've never hurt anyone I care about. I'm perfect and everyone loves me.
    Thanks dude,any asshole tips for me?

Is it possible for me to learn the Debest factor?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast