Thread: Doms lost pussy appeal

Default Doms lost pussy appeal

I read he said that he can't find whatever one was deleted as his avatar and also read that if it could be found that no probs him putting it back and in the. . . .ahem. . . . interests of peace I've been looking into this at some length and hope what was a cause of discontent can be what finally brings us all together so I propose we put our heads together. . . no not those ones thats just creepy. . . and see if we can do the impossible and find a picture somewhere on this vast place they call the net that is either the one he had or is close to it in style, pose and the like, tough one I know but damn it there must be something like it out there if we all look hard enough.

I gather it was something along the lines of a full frontal close up of a lady garden with. . . .how can I put this. . . . the ahh. . . tool shed open at both doors so to speak so without further adue let me get the ball rolling and can everyone chip in and Dom stop us if we hit paydirt or finds one thats close to his much cherished and sadly missed muffin. . .

This is just a bit of fun but I don't want to offend anyone so will post my best guess as a text link and ask anyone else to do so at least on first page and also ask anyone who may be offended that you now know the nature of this thread and if you go past this first post you only have yourself to blame.

can we do it ?

http://www.hot-wet-pussy.info/wp-con...open-pussy.jpg

Default think I have this place sussed

people can pretend to be all indignant over something and call for the gissards of a frog for 30 pages but can't be arsed to do something that might fix his little problem and have some fun into the mix. me thinks this place be populated with paper tigers. maybe the pussys aint all on the avatars.
    Last edited by nappertandy; 28-09-10 at 07:34.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nappertandy For This Useful Post:

samlad (28-09-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

As I said on the other thread, I like his new avatar better than the old one.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.