Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A Question for White People

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Unfortunately it's not just black people listening to that crap. If it was I wouldn't have to hear it on the radio every damn second.
    That's the truth, and it's the main reason why Rap sounds like crap now; Rap and R & B artists are trying to appeal to a wider, 'whiter' audience, minus the 'soul', but you have to be in ' real' Urban areas to hear black music like it use to be. I spend a lot of time in New York, and almost always people of a certain age listen to the old R & B and Rap, not the new staff. You use to get chills in your back with the old stuff, but not with new.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post

Nah, it's shit!

I'm sorry, but I had a run in with police over here, and after being in their company I could not help, but realize the animas were really running the farm; I thought how NWA were ahead of their time when they came up with the song 'Fuck the police' You have to come from America, and live the way some people live to really understand Rap, why Rap has been able to travel and reach other people who aren't black is beyond me, but some of the older Rap songs just do it!!!
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 26-09-10 at 21:10.

This thread is disgusting.

4. Default

I'm really getting into old school hip hop these days, Slick Rick currently.

Also I'm not racist but anyone else find it strange that asylum seekers living off a €20 allowance per week can afford cars.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    This thread is disgusting.
    Where are the mods when you need them? I am not sure if this some sort of joke thread but it is not very funny, it is pretty offensive in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by herodotus View Post
    Where are the mods when you need them? I am not sure if this some sort of joke thread but it is not very funny, it is pretty offensive in my view.
    Jesus wept. Ok, this thread was a follower to another thread. As it has been deleted, I am going to honour the OP's request and not replicate it. But please be assured it did not stem from any racism, bigotry or god knows what else. Please can everyone just get a bloody grip.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

herodotus (26-09-10), scotus (27-09-10)

Reviews

Racism manages to both suck and blow. All that needs to be said really. /thread

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Jesus wept. Ok, this thread was a follower to another thread. As it has been deleted, I am going to honour the OP's request and not replicate it. But please be assured it did not stem from any racism, bigotry or god knows what else. Please can everyone just get a bloody grip.
    Sorry Lucy, I had just logged on. I have got a grip.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to herodotus For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (27-09-10)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345