Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sexy Photos, Roll Top Bath, Four Poster Bed Etc. Location Help

Reviews

Default answer the question!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Armanidublin View Post
    Westside/Deafman/Paws.....you already admitted on another message board that you use multiple names. Its very common when people are sad and lonely and if they have no friends they just split their own personality.....

This happened before with you.....you wanted to be the white knight for Mariana and then when she didn't jump into your arms you turned viscious. Why don't you start another poll and vote on it a few times.....that should make you feel important.
    Armani, the more you accuse the more stupid you look and making us laugh about it!, you still haven't answered my question........because you're not sure are you and too proud to bow down and lose face!
    "would you swear on your mothers life, bet a thousand euros that west, paws, silo are the same? wud u???

Hey Paws,
    I think your story checks out going off what is on this thread,
    you know sometimes it's a waste of time arguing with some people.

Great entertainment though for us onlookers..
    Keep up the good work..

Reviews

Smile At Last!!!!

Thanks Delmonte .......... finally someone actually read the thread from the beginning and gave the honest truth!!!!

And don't worry Del, I'm not going anywere .............. I'm not here for a good time, I'm here for a LONG time!!!!! ;-)

Mr Paws

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456