Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Profile page.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default Profile page.

    Has the last 10 visitors to your profile page been done away with?
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,127
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Has the last 10 visitors to your profile page been done away with?
    It looks like it.
    The site has been having some technical problems lately so maybe this is the reason.
    The Truth is out there.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Has the last 10 visitors to your profile page been done away with?
    Nope, bers profile was showing 16500 visitors and because he's a boring fecker there was no way that could be right so Patricia decided there must be a bug in it so she disabled it untill they get to the bottom of the problem..

    (whispers) we're trying to provoke ber into posting, do ye think that will work?

    Ps, The bug in the system and Patricia disabling it is correct at the time of going to press

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Nope, bers profile was showing 16500 visitors and because he's a boring fecker there was no way that could be right so Patricia decided there must be a bug in it so she disabled it untill they get to the bottom of the problem..

    (whispers) we're trying to provoke ber into posting, do ye think that will work?

    Ps, The bug in the system and Patricia disabling it is correct at the time of going to press
    Thanks Anon, obliging as always. Just ask Patricia if she wants to see that dick of yours, that should provoke her into posting.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

    benin (25-09-10), Patricia (25-09-10)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Thanks Anon, obliging as always. Just ask Patricia if she wants to see that dick of yours, that should provoke her into posting.
    No ye plank, it's ber we're trying to get posting, to get Patricia to post I'd have to hand her the laptop and there's no way I'm doing that, she'd never get off it and there'd be no sex for me tonight

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    No ye plank, it's ber we're trying to get posting, to get Patricia to post I'd have to hand her the laptop and there's no way I'm doing that, she'd never get off it and there'd be no sex for me tonight
    I read it too quickly, I thought it said "her to post" as against "ber to post" as you know, it's not uncommon for me to get things arseways, sorry about that.

    Once a prick - always a prick.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

    anon361 (25-09-10), benin (25-09-10)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Nope, bers profile was showing 16500 visitors and because he's a boring fecker there was no way that could be right so Patricia decided there must be a bug in it so she disabled it untill they get to the bottom of the problem..

    (whispers) we're trying to provoke ber into posting, do ye think that will work?

    Ps, The bug in the system and Patricia disabling it is correct at the time of going to press
    ffs if ye wanna provoke ber...you need a pic of a cat(jeysus ye are slow lol)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ffs if ye wanna provoke ber...you need a pic of a cat(jeysus ye are slow lol)
    What does he want us to do, Beg?


  11. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    benin (25-09-10)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    [QUOTE=anon361;293043]What does he want us to do, Beg?

    to be honest i have tried in chat a few times to get him back posting..he wont reply(and i offered to stop the pics) he seems to be on a crusade

    (whispers to ber)its the wooden one not the gold..remember the third indiana jones movie?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •