Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I feel so happy.....

Smile I feel so happy.....

I fell so happy that the holiday is very close that we felt the need to tell the whole world......
    I note not a bad name but just wanted tosay what i felland im happy to share with all of E-I
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by erika_loveforu View Post
    I fell so happy that the holiday is very close that we felt the need to tell the whole world......
    I note not a bad name but just wanted tosay what i felland im happy to share with all of E-I
    I am saddened that you are happy. Cos when you go on Holiday you leave us behind…not cool..

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I am saddened that you are happy. Cos when you go on Holiday you leave us behind…not cool..
    JAMES as a great day to come and for you.............
    dont be sad

Reviews

JAMES as a great day to come and for you.............
    dont be sad
    It seems we are jumping from thread to thread....see you are trying to make a fool of me...why do you play games. I am only an innocent naive little boy. You are enjoying this arent you..

It seems we are jumping from thread to thread....see you are trying to make a fool of me...why do you play games. I am only an innocent naive little boy. You are enjoying this arent you..
    well honey you tell one other post you are bored lets start jumping..............

Reviews

well honey you tell one other post you are bored lets start jumping..............
    Well no...you are the lady...you choose. And lets get this together. I have been trying to see you now for ...oh it feels like a year. But you keep moving.

Stay still girl

Well no...you are the lady...you choose. And lets get this together. I have been trying to see you now for ...oh it feels like a year. But you keep moving.

Stay still girl
    like a bee from flower to flower...................................................

Reviews

like a bee from flower to flower...................................................
    More like a wasp with a deadly sting.

I know your type. All lovely and cute like a butterfly but can have a sting like a bee....danger, danger danger.....

More like a wasp with a deadly sting.

I know your type. All lovely and cute like a butterfly but can have a sting like a bee....danger, danger danger.....
    well the bee its danger,danger...............but sweet

Reviews

HEY..................

Can this please be moved to the "JameswantstoyouknowwhatErikabutisafraidofthedegreeofpleasurehemightachieve" Thread ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Iashaf For This Useful Post:

herodotus (25-09-10)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast