Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I miss you Erika & Nikole and all you lovelies.....

Reviews

Default I miss you Erika & Nikole and all you lovelies.....

Where are all our girlies gone?

I’m bored & half pissed and just in need of some silly interaction so I log on and find a bunch of wamkets and Laangers just like me…. I want to have fun with a few girlies. Where are you Erika_lovforu. Where are you Nikole. Where are you Cristyna and Sexy Tyra and all you lovelies. I miss Erika and her undecipherable posts. I miss Nikoles’ avatar. I miss watching all us lapdogs jumping to lick ass. I’m in lick ass mood but there are no lovelies here. so what are we doing wrong guys. Come back girlies….I’m bored with on topic posts. I’m fed up of feeling inferior to Anons prowess. Give me something exciting and purely feminine for a change…

Actually after some thought…..I miss you Erika_lovforu….why are you neglecting us. Please come back and give us your lovely yet grammatically challenging posts…………..

Feeling sad………
    Jimbop.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (24-09-10), Lucy Chambers (25-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Where are all our girlies gone?

I’m bored & half pissed and just in need of some silly interaction so I log on and find a bunch of wamkets and Laangers just like me…. I want to have fun with a few girlies. Where are you Erika_lovforu. Where are you Nikole. Where are you Cristyna and Sexy Tyra and all you lovelies. I miss Erika and her undecipherable posts. I miss Nikoles’ avatar. I miss watching all us lapdogs jumping to lick ass. I’m in lick ass mood but there are no lovelies here. so what are we doing wrong guys. Come back girlies….I’m bored with on topic posts. I’m fed up of feeling inferior to Anons prowess. Give me something exciting and purely feminine for a change…

Actually after some thought…..I miss you Erika_lovforu….why are you neglecting us. Please come back and give us your lovely yet grammatically challenging posts…………..

Feeling sad………
    Jimbop.
    dont be worry im here honey..............
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ERIKA LOVEFORU For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (24-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by erika_loveforu View Post
    dont be worry im here honey..............
    Oh thanks be to God you are ok. I was so worried about you honey. Where have you been. I checked all the hospitals and police stations...but no sign.

Haha... I just see you are happy.. My post was too premature.........anyway Im also soo happy you are still here. How dare you neglect us...
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 24-09-10 at 23:42.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (24-09-10)

Oh thanks be to God you are ok. I was so worried about you honey. Where have you been. I checked all the hospitals and police stations...but no sign.

Haha... I just see you are happy.. My post was too premature.........anyway Im also soo happy you are still here. How dare you neglect us...
    thanks JAMES but i bee here everytime just i stop little with the posts
    you now to much elsewhere......

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ERIKA LOVEFORU For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (24-09-10)

Reviews

thanks JAMES but i bee here everytime just i stop little with the posts
    you now to much elsewhere......
    Hmmm...I fear you are trying to avoid me Erika_lovforu. I go to Mayo..you are in dublin...I go to Dublin you are in donegal. I just cant keep up with you. Why cant you stay still and give me a chance.

You dont love me anymore..........

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (24-09-10)

Hmmm...I fear you are trying to avoid me Erika_lovforu. I go to Mayo..you are in dublin...I go to Dublin you are in donegal. I just cant keep up with you. Why cant you stay still and give me a chance.

You dont love me anymore..........
    well honey if you send me you agenda possible i will be in the write pleace.....................

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ERIKA LOVEFORU For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (24-09-10)

Reviews

well honey if you send me you agenda possible i will be in the write pleace.....................
    Damn you Erika... your english is getting too good. Where is the Erika I used to know....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

ERIKA LOVEFORU (24-09-10)

Damn you Erika... your english is getting too good. Where is the Erika I used to know....
    well honey time to lose but if you want i will start write again like before

Reviews

Pssst - I'm sticking to thanks only on this thread as I promised someone I'd be quite, but do absolutely want to echo your opening sentiments JC. Right, back to stealth mode and for the record you didn't see me here ...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to hd7055 For This Useful Post:

ERIKA LOVEFORU (25-09-10)

Reviews

well honey time to lose but if you want i will start write again like before
    Hmmm...what I want to know is who is teaching you english...and more to the point how do you pay for these lessons...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (25-09-10)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast