Thread: Where's my bestest buddy gone?

Reviews

Default Where's my bestest buddy gone?

I'm broken hearted, my best buddy MrF hasn't once called to say hello in weeks, if you could just Thank me or something to let me know you are OK I'd really appreciate it .
    Don't worry pal, I promise not to ridicule you or say anything about the Jaundice that you seem to have developed, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, it was obvious to everyone you suffered from it all along, come back buddy

Reviews

I thought I was your bestest buddy, Biggie-Me???!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I thought I was your bestest buddy, Biggie-Me???!!!
    Awh, Mini-me, no-one could replace you, did you not see the , I wasn't actually being serious.. but ssh, don't tell him that if he comes back, he's very sensitive and runs away like a field mouse at the first sign of trouble..

Ouch. Remind me never to upset you Anon.

If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I'm broken hearted, my best buddy MrF hasn't once called to say hello in weeks, if you could just Thank me or something to let me know you are OK I'd really appreciate it .
    Don't worry pal, I promise not to ridicule you or say anything about the Jaundice that you seem to have developed, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, it was obvious to everyone you suffered from it all along, come back buddy
    MrF is taking a long rest, he can't keep that pace up God luv him, he's a legend in the saddle, the same as your as your cock is a legend with the ladies Anon. Enjoy your rest MrF., even though whilst' on vacation the ladies are still mobbing you.

Once a prick - always a prick.