Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Heidi's New Pictures

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aras an ComputerOn
    Posts
    1,049
    Reviews
    19

    Default Heidi's New Pictures

    Heidi, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Am I alone in thinking that H's new pics are slightly less than stellar relative to the originals? No offence. She's still great going by her reviews.

    I have copies of the old ones stored in my wallsafe, behind a painting of dogs playing poker. So...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    310
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    Heidi, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Am I alone in thinking that H's new pics are slightly less than stellar relative to the originals? No offence. She's still great going by her reviews.

    I have copies of the old ones stored in my wallsafe, behind a painting of dogs playing poker. So...
    I think they are nicer, more natural..... of course, more of them would be needed to make a really informed decision :-)

    BLD

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigladdub For This Useful Post:

    anon361 (24-09-10), Heidi Baby (25-09-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    They're quite crap TBH. G back to the old ones

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    beyond the pale
    Posts
    31
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    I think they both have their positives.
    You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can't possibly live long enough to make them all yourself.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to golfer42 For This Useful Post:

    anon361 (24-09-10)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aras an ComputerOn
    Posts
    1,049
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    That's a bit harsh, Espensen. I was trying to be more subtle and nuanced about it. She may have put a lot of time and effort into producing the new ones.

    Your oafish tone might dissuade her from rectifying the situation. And then where would we be?

    Heidi, let me sprechen ze Deutsche so it is perfectly clear:

    Espensen ist ein dummkopf und ein himmelgruber. Mein Gott! Ze problem vit ze photos ist ein hill of beans und ist leicht gelost. neue fotos bitte, Frauleine Sexy Pants.
    Last edited by BootSlick55; 23-09-10 at 23:04.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    310
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    That's a bit harsh, Espensen. I was trying to be more subtle and nuanced about it. She may have put a lot of time and effort into producing the new ones.

    Your oafish tone might dissuade her from rectifying the situation. And then where would we be?

    Heidi, let me sprechen ze Deutsche so it is perfectly clear:

    Espensen ist ein dummkopf und ein himmelgruber. Mein Gott! Ze problem vit ze photos ist ein hill of beans und ist leicht gelost. neue fotos bitte, Frauleine Sexy Pants.

    lol Hillofbeans..... good humour.......

    pmsl

    BLD

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    I like em. Nice tatts.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    That's a bit harsh, Espensen. I was trying to be more subtle and nuanced about it. She may have put a lot of time and effort into producing the new ones.

    Your oafish tone might dissuade her from rectifying the situation. And then where would we be?

    Heidi, let me sprechen ze Deutsche so it is perfectly clear:

    Espensen ist ein dummkopf und ein himmelgruber. Mein Gott! Ze problem vit ze photos ist ein hill of beans und ist leicht gelost. neue fotos bitte, Frauleine Sexy Pants.
    Believe me, I am no fool. I'm being subjective, before she looked amazing, but now, she might be amazing, but is not showing it. And you might want to delete the german before getting a warning about it. Here we speak English.

    ESP

  11. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Aras an ComputerOn
    Posts
    1,049
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    Yes, they're low quality, which can be good for the authentic look but these ones don't pass muster IMO.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  12. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    Yes, they're low quality, which can be good for the authentic look but these ones don't pass muster IMO.
    I concour moncour

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •