Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Texting while driving.

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Texting while driving.

As dangerous as using a phone to the ear is while driving ,texting is crazy. Ppl that text while driving should be shot.

Westside.

what about women that suck the male drivers cock, whilst the vehicle is in motion ??? i think they should be punished too.. with a good hard ride
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    As dangerous as using a phone to the ear is while driving ,texting is crazy. Ppl that text while driving should be shot.

Westside.
    What if someone is in stop-start traffic? I don't do it, but I can see why someone might. Sometimes I think I could nearly read a book when traffic is so bad.

You can actually keep driving forward properly in very slow stop-start traffic without looking up from your phone, you just have to have the car in front of you in your frame of vision.

Westside.
    At the wheel ? aint that even more dangerous !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    What if someone is in stop-start traffic? I don't do it, but I can see why someone might. Sometimes I think I could nearly read a book when traffic is so bad.

You can actually keep driving forward properly in very slow stop-start traffic without looking up from your phone, you just have to have the car in front of you in your frame of vision.
    What if the person they are texting just happens to pull up next to them or walk past? I am talking about ppl texting when the car is moving along with no hold ups.

Westside.

6. Default

I hear about a girl once who had a truck drivers cock in her mouth giving it loads while yer man is flying down some motorway and a car cuts across him and he slams and skids into the barriers where as the girl clamps down and bits off his weapon.

What if the person they are texting just happens to pull up next to them or walk past? I am talking about ppl texting when the car is moving along with no hold ups.

Westside.
    No more distracting than trying to operate, radios/dvds , heater/de-mist controls in some cars/ hire/cars.
    My g/f applies her make-up en-route to work, a common practise with women I add.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockman View Post
    I hear about a girl once who had a truck drivers cock in her mouth giving it loads while yer man is flying down some motorway and a car cuts across him and he slams and skids into the barriers where as the girl clamps down and bits off his weapon.
    R u Blankies brother ?

9. Thumbs up

Have to agree with westsidex, its fucking nuts. Don't give a fuck bout them but they will eventually take out some poor innocent

On well hungs point.... got a fucking class blow job while drive the stewart highway in Oz..... something to be experienced

Reviews

Ok, I'll hold my hand up, I'm the worst you ever came across for texting, surfing the net, reading and replying to this board and others, reading and replying to emails, i've even submitted a few reviews while on my way home in the car, I ain't proud of it but i'd be lieing if I said I'd stop doing it..

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast