Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annoying

Reviews

Default Annoying

Tailgating, smelly people, foreign call centres, salesmen, driving slow in the fast lane causing me to tailgate, spam mail, queue jumpers, airports, automated phones, realising theres no toilet roll left, kids, babes, parking, not returning a call, tractors on the road, people that ask you to take your shoes off, Mosquitoes, stupit people that have to be told 10 times and still get it wrong, gardas power tripping, wet weather, security gaurds that think there gardas, people that try to push their opinions on you, religious people, people that write stupit lists, fitness freaks, fat people, small cars, public transport, this thread.

Reviews

These are a few of my favourite things.

YouTube - a few of my favorite things (: Julie Andrews
    Last edited by Iashaf; 22-09-10 at 22:42.

Reviews

Yes I know ....... yes ..... I know.... yes I know .....

Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    Tailgating, smelly people, foreign call centres, salesmen, driving slow in the fast lane causing me to tailgate, spam mail, queue jumpers, airports, automated phones, realising theres no toilet roll left, kids, babes, parking, not returning a call, tractors on the road, people that ask you to take your shoes off, Mosquitoes, stupit people that have to be told 10 times and still get it wrong, gardas power tripping, wet weather, security gaurds that think there gardas, people that try to push their opinions on you, religious people, people that write stupit lists, fitness freaks, fat people, small cars, public transport, this thread.
    and not a mention of cat pics..see that ber ...not a mention ...i would like this thread to be locked now lol

Reviews

westie will be on shortly giving out about cat pics.

Reviews

How about when people invade your personal space? That bothers me a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    How about when people invade your personal space? That bothers me a bit...
    bothers you does it...what you gonna do ..well punk
    Last edited by benin; 22-09-10 at 22:57. Reason: slightly dirty harry at the end...we miss you harry mate

8. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Rayden (22-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    westie will be on shortly giving out about cat pics.
    westie is sound he gets a hard time...maybe some dont get his humour?...im sure a lot dont get mine.there is me and i dont

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    westie is sound he gets a hard time...maybe some dont get his humour?...im sure a lot dont get mine.there is me and i dont
    Thats because he deserves it. With you, it is kind of obvious there is humour, somewhere. Hidden. With Westie, I am just flummoxed. Cool word though.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Here's two you forgot Dark-Knight...people forcing their way onto trains (mostly the DART and LUAS) even though it's already packed....or worse people with open prams doing the samething but with the child walking and I mean WALKING beside them (just close the damn buggy FFS.

Not that they bother me or anything :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast