Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice on Male Masterbator toys

1. Default Advice on Male Masterbator toys

Hi lads (and ladies!)

Just wondering if any of you have any advice about male sex toys. I know that the Flesh light is really popular and I have used them in the past.

I have seen these electronic masterbators on sale such as:
    'The Autoblow'**url removed
    'The Auto Suck' **url removed
    'The Rotobator' ** url removed
    'The viper power stroker' **url removed
    My questions are....

Does anybody have any experience of using these, and if so what would ye recommend?
    What sex shops in dublin stock these?

I like a punt as much as the next man, but i cant always afford it. I figure a good quality sex toy will fill the voids when the money is not in it....

any advice would be appreciated

Cheers
    Last edited by vampirejackie; 23-09-10 at 11:28. Reason: Please dont post to other sex online shops

Reviews

I saved money by making one myself. You should too. You'll want something that is easy to clean, durable, and feels like the inside of a woman's vagina.

I recommend using packaging foam, duct tape and coat-hanger wire. If no packaging foam then a big sponge or loofah will do.

*Be careful that the coat-hanger wire does not protrude on the inside as this may lead to injury.

Create a vagina-shaped hollow in your packaging foam, then build a wire frame around it for strength and rigidity. Wrap the result with duct tape to secure and hold. This also adds to the rigidity. THERE!! You have a sex-toy that can be enjoyed over and over again.

Note: You may want to punch a small hole in the base to aid in drainage during cleaning.

I call mine the Orgasmatron 3000.

Cheers buddy
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BootSlick55 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (23-09-10), Marissa (23-09-10), wellhungchap (23-09-10)

Reviews

Yeah there's one one the market....best/cheapest one around. It grips your cock as hard/soft as you like (can adjust it as you go). Speed is also adjustable. #

It's your hand buddy.

And Bootslick....if that's not a joke that coat hanger could be very dangerous....best to use duct tape

5. Default

them cock rings from tesco are crap man lol

i paid a fiver for 1 and it didnt do anythin for me or the sexy ladie
    U'll never guess the magic word lol

6. Default

BS55 You should offer to loan it to him so as to try it out. :-)
    Last edited by Rockman; 23-09-10 at 08:33.

In my opinion, the best thing to do is to go pilfering from the sex shops in capel street. deedin, i do rembering my own youth, when i used to going inside in said sex shops, and rob the fuckers blind, then go home and pull myself asunder, until i ran out of jungle juice.

Failing that, i suggest you ask a local law enforcement officer, i believe they are known as "the filth" or if you are in a more upmarket area "dirty bastard coppers"
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    In my opinion, the best thing to do is to go pilfering from the sex shops in capel street. deedin, i do rembering my own youth, when i used to going inside in said sex shops, and rob the fuckers blind, then go home and pull myself asunder, until i ran out of jungle juice.

Failing that, i suggest you ask a local law enforcement officer, i believe they are known as "the filth" or if you are in a more upmarket area "dirty bastard coppers"
    What would u be askin the coppers for ? a truncheon up the jacksy !!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockman For This Useful Post:

bert dublin (23-09-10)

10. Default

Thanks for the replies lads....

Seriously though, has anybody used any of the ones on the market, similar to those mentioned above? I like the idea of a hands free toy that does the job well....

deedin, i should be asking the for directions to the local prostitute area, for to getting my own cock suckled until it did *****REMOVED BY MODERATOR*****
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    I saved money by making one myself. You should too. You'll want something that is easy to clean, durable, and feels like the inside of a woman's vagina.

I recommend using packaging foam, duct tape and coat-hanger wire. If no packaging foam then a big sponge or loofah will do.

*Be careful that the coat-hanger wire does not protrude on the inside as this may lead to injury.

Create a vagina-shaped hollow in your packaging foam, then build a wire frame around it for strength and rigidity. Wrap the result with duct tape to secure and hold. This also adds to the rigidity. THERE!! You have a sex-toy that can be enjoyed over and over again.

Note: You may want to punch a small hole in the base to aid in drainage during cleaning.

I call mine the Orgasmatron 3000.

Cheers buddy
    My father always used to say to me as a young lad, "Samuel, son... if you want to know what it's like to be with a woman, why don't you just stick your dick in a bag of liver? Just like the real thing, so it is!"

I question my father's sanity and wonder how he knows and what else he's been up to? Oh well... ignorance is bliss!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast