Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Q for guys that out personality first on the boobs / bum poll.

Blog Entries

Question Q for guys that out personality first on the boobs / bum poll.

A q. If personality is most important (initially) what is it that makes you want to know more or get to explore that personality? What i am getting at is ,for guys anyway, there has to some sort of initial attraction in order to find out about that personality. Since looks cant judge a personality at least to a good degree,what makes you be more interested in one than another? Im speaking of initial meeting which is what i am assuming ppl are thinking when they voted.

?
    Westside.

I agree that a superficial glance is the first thing that catches your attention, but think about it, how many people out there have talked to someone online for months on end and have fallen for each other before they even know what they look like?

I know a couple that this has happened to. It's all down to preference, mate. We all work differently.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    A q. If personality is most important (initially) what is it that makes you want to know more or get to explore that personality? What i am getting at is ,for guys anyway, there has to some sort of initial attraction in order to find out about that personality. Since looks cant judge a personality at least to a good degree,what makes you be more interested in one than another? Im speaking of initial meeting which is what i am assuming ppl are thinking when they voted.

?
    Westside.
    The poll/question Mousey posed was 'What is a woman's best feature?' I voted for personality based on getting to know the lady after the initial contact. The initial interest couldn't be the lady's personality if you have never met her before - unless you have spoken on the phone or by email, so it would have to be based on her physical presence or attributes - Boobs, Bum, Face, Smile, Hair, Fashion style.
    Last edited by Forrest; 22-09-10 at 17:43.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (22-09-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Personality,is what draws your attention to one particular girl in a crowd??? tis only rhubarb I say..
    There are a number of varibles
    1,time of day you see this vixen,at lunch in a sober office suit,or at night in a tight dress no underwear killer heels ,ten voddies past 12 pints
    2.are you looking to breed is she suitable to bring home to Mum,does she chew with her mouth closed
    3.or are you looking for someone to share your interests? watching Jeremy on all fours perhaps
    4.are you looking for security does she have pots of money? mary harney
    We dont really know how a first date turns into 1000 ,and marriage,torment and death

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

Forrest (22-09-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    The poll/question Mousey posed was 'What is a woman's best feature?' I voted for personality based on getting to know the lady after the initial contact. The initial interest couldn't be the lady's personality if you have never met her before - unless you have spoken on the phone or by email, so it would have to be based on her physical presence or attributes - Boobs, Bum, Face, Smile, Hair, Fashion style.
    Yep but i think he means on initial contact. Hard to say personality when you havnt heard the person speak, not know the way they think etc etc? Im not being an ignoramis but just pointing this out.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    Personality,is what draws your attention to one particular girl in a crowd??? t
    Not for me. Its decides whether i want to stay or go.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I agree that a superficial glance is the first thing that catches your attention, but think about it, how many people out there have talked to someone online for months on end and have fallen for each other before they even know what they look like?

I know a couple that this has happened to. It's all down to preference, mate. We all work differently.
    thats true.
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Yep but i think he means on initial contact. Hard to say personality when you havnt heard the person speak, not know the way they think etc etc? Im not being an ignoramis but just pointing this out.

Westside.

There you go, making assumptions again As I said, I didn't base my reply on the initial contact
    I have never heard you speak, at least I don't think so, but I have some idea(however wrong) of what type of personality you have. It's the ability to get on with someone that maintains the relationship, and to do that you have to like the personality.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

hmmmm???? not sure about this one

Boobs n ass in that order lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast