Thread: Owo and cim

Default Owo and cim

Hi girls as you know the recission bites hard and i am now a poor student. So just wondering if you anybody is offering special rates for 20 mins quick owo and cim wud love if somebody was available tomorrow morning around 10 in dublin 1 or 7 pm me or just reply here xxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adog View Post
    Hi girls as you know the recission bites hard and i am now a poor student. So just wondering if you anybody is offering special rates for 20 mins quick owo and cim wud love if somebody was available tomorrow morning around 10 in dublin 1 or 7 pm me or just reply here xxx
    Asking for discounts on these services, you may find that the recession is not the only thing being bitten hard.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adog View Post
    Bring your student card might get 10% off.

4. Default

if u dont ask u will not recieve..........................
    as they say in hill street blues.........lets be careful out there.........................