Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Traditional Gender Roles Debate (Adults Only Thread)

A very broad topic indeed. So much to discuss and here is my tuppence. Men have subjugated women for so much of history, it is actually only a recent phenomenon that women have begun to be free and even then within limits even amongst 'enlightened' western democracies.

If men still believe that they are a superior gender then they are indeed idiots and fit for the scrapheap. Certainly some women try to be like men in a bad way too eg loud and drunk and promiscuous, and like men some can handle and some cannot.

Its the 21st century folks we're free to be ourselves and that includes the freedom to be smart or stupid, which is still better than it used to be IMNSVHO.

But back to your proposal about chauvanism hamsterboy, I think that is true, but it is not the fault of women, merely a sign of weakness and arrogance amongst some (actually quite a considerable few) men that leads to the manifestation of said.
    Last edited by Alec Horan; 22-09-10 at 12:22.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

Mousey (22-09-10), vampirejackie (22-09-10)

Reviews

Horan, would you ever get a job and stop farting about on the Internet at lunchtime.

(This is not a serious thread. It's troll-baiting. Like online cow-tipping. You'd know all about that being from the Island. But thanks for your comments.)

Christ, is my sense of humour really that murky?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (22-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    You know, NGAN, I sometimes think you post this neanderthal rubbish in a sad and vain attempt to have women come on picking up their skirts in outrage, arguing and screaming about their rights.

As it is, I had a very nice night last night. I am...satiated. Nice word, huh?

So, I will exercise my right to do this-

Quack quack quack.
    1. The Neanderthals were smarter than we are. If you tell me I'm posting Neanderthal stuff then I'll take it as a compliment.

2. 1-4% of human genes are Neanderthal-based, because we interbred with them. Calling someone a Neanderthal is a racist/minority insult.

3. Neanderthals were thought to be gentler than humans. The reason that they didn't gain prominence was because they weren't the plundering whoring type like humans. There is no reason at all to think they were less equal in terms of gender eqaulity. I feel sorry for them.

4. There was no "male chauvinism" at all in my post. The fact that you were so offended by it demonstrates the feminist culture that permeates this society.

Quakity Quakity Quakity quack.

Your post demonstrates a lack of understanding of the roles females take in society. Quack.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Quakity Quakity Quakity quack.

Your post demonstrates a lack of understanding of the roles females take in society. Quack.
    Lucy... look at the topic title: "Adults Only Thread". Now let's face it, you hardly qualify as an adult, so please try to find somewhere else to do your quacking, perhaps at the public pond so people can see in real life what you're like online.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 22-09-10 at 13:22.

Reviews

Over to you Ms Chambers........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Right, listen up, you online dregs. We're going to have a debate. And we're going to have it in a civilised fashion, or I'll come over to your house and torture your family.

I propose to the house that the transition of women into male gender roles is causing harm to society, especially to young men. Further, I propose that the empowerment of women leads to reactionary male chauvinism, which might not otherwise be present in the male.

Discuss.
    I wholeheartedly agree. This used to be a mans world until those silly women decided to burn their bras. Now they expect equal status, equal job oppurtunities and equal pay if you don't mind. Perish the thought.

Take this very site for example. A site for men to discuss shaggin lassies. Yes we encourage the ladies to partake and interact, but stictly in a male amusement capacity. By all means come and say hello angelically and show us your new pictures so as that we can wank ourselves silly over them, fnar fnar. But don't come on here like chambers and Karin do pretending to be intelligent and trying tk take the place over. Ffs. Don't ye know your place.

You dont find us burning our underpants looking for attention do ye

(boarding flight EI4532 to South Africa. Be back in a month when things haved cooled down. I'll miss ye guys.)
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 22-09-10 at 13:47.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    But don't come on here like chambers and Karin do pretending to be intelligent and trying tk take the place over. Ffs. Don't ye know your place.
    We already took over the boards, even over ... you

Didn't I recently seen a tatoo on your ass "if lost, please return to Miss Lucy Chambers" ?

So stop having hard feelings sweetheart, it only hurts until the penny drops

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

Alana (22-09-10), Lucy Chambers (22-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    We already took over the boards, even over ... you

Didn't I recently seen a tatoo on your ass "if lost, please return to Miss Lucy Chambers" ?

So stop having hard feelings sweetheart, it only hurts until the penny drops
    That was on the left cheek. You may not have noticed on the right cheek.

"If Ms Chambers is away, please return to Karin fir a good whoopin"

I hope Lucy is at home. ......lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    That was on the left cheek. You may not have noticed on the right cheek.

"If Ms Chambers is away, please return to Karin fir a good whoopin"

I hope Lucy is at home. ......lol.
    What whooping, I'm gentle as a colibri's feather

I am not ignoring the right cheek, it is my favourite cheek of all times.
    It is so ... cheeky, surely deserves a double kiss

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast