Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do...?

Default Why do...?

Majority of girls don't offer A, cool enough! Further, not every guy's cup of tea either. Why then, do so many girls who don't offer A, illuminate us with the most devouring and mouth watering images of their might fine ass, a beauty to behold and then some, filling us with ravenous desire to perform all manner of illicit activities thereon, only to discover, they don't offer A. Always been miffed by that one...

Reviews

Sometimes just looking at beauty is enough ....... Have you ever been with Dianna ....... God what a beautiful ass ....

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    Sometimes just looking at beauty is enough ....... Have you ever been with Dianna ....... God what a beautiful ass ....
    I can't help but feel I'm being quoted! Haha!!! It's true though, fella!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BoldnIrish View Post
    Majority of girls don't offer A, cool enough! Further, not every guy's cup of tea either. Why then, do so many girls who don't offer A, illuminate us with the most devouring and mouth watering images of their might fine ass, a beauty to behold and then some, filling us with ravenous desire to perform all manner of illicit activities thereon, only to discover, they don't offer A. Always been miffed by that one...
    I have a great line for when a gentleman asks can he do anal on me....I say of course darling, as long as I can shove this 12" toy of mine up your back passage first. That usually makes them change their mind

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

Ad Staff (21-09-10), Rayden (21-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    I have a great line for when a gentleman asks can he do anal on me....I say of course darling, as long as I can shove this 12" toy of mine up your back passage first. That usually makes them change their mind
    Well, they do say don't knock it till you've tried it!

Forbidden fruit

Alana, just call me ADAM... in fact, call me anytime...!

Quote Originally Posted by BoldnIrish View Post
    Alana, just call me ADAM... in fact, call me anytime...!
    Adam, alas we would be seperated from god and exiled from our garden to undertake such agricultural tasks like tattie picking.

sincerely Eve

Here I am, drooling at the prospect, to find both Dianna & Alanna currently suspended! No end to the tease! CIA should adopt such procedures as interrogative tactics !!

Reviews

If you simply must do something with a ladys butt, may I suggest rimming?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast