Thread: I have the best reputation on this site u fuddermuckers !

Default I have the best reputation on this site u fuddermuckers !

....but according to the phucked up way the list works it shows as benin (the boring klunt)

this should be done by bars first and then in alphabetical order mening its alec then aml then anon (with the long limp dick)

ps - up yours mousey ya durty little shit - eat my crotch !!!!

and leave my sister alone ya little bolllix, its just a skin rash you said to her , ya lying fucker, she is on so much medication now since the last time u shagged her in the jacks of the chicken hut last week that she rattles...............
    Last edited by Alec Horan; 24-09-10 at 02:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    ....but according to the phucked up way the list works it shows as benin (the boring klunt)

this should be done by bars first and then in alphabetical order mening its alec then aml then anon (with the long limp dick)

ps - up yours mousey ya durty little shit - eat my crotch !!!!

and leave my sister alone ya little bolllix, its just a skin rash you said to her , ya lying fucker, she is on so much medication now since the last time u shagged her in the jacks of the chicken hut last week that she rattles...............
    thats what your sister keeps saying to him

and you need it to be reverse alphabetical order to be top alec ya wamker lol