Thread: Ronnie O'Sullivan hits cheeky 147 break

Default Ronnie O'Sullivan hits cheeky 147 break

If you like Snooker you need to watch this, its brilliant.

BBC Sport - Snooker - Ronnie O'Sullivan hits cheeky 147 break in World Open
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Blog Entries

absolutely brilliant, he just doesn't seem to have a care in the world

Reviews

Seems he will soon be quitting the sport as he says he wants to spend more time with his kids.
    The Truth is out there.

But what about the cheek stopping even before he’d potted a few balls to ask what the prize money was for the 147? Can you imagine how big of a twat he’d have looked if he hadn’t done it?
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    absolutely brilliant, he just doesn't seem to have a care in the world
    i hope your right but from past experience i think he has many troubles ...still you have to love what he did tonight

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    But what about the cheek stopping even before he’d potted a few balls to ask what the prize money was for the 147? Can you imagine how big of a twat he’d have looked if he hadn’t done it?
    i see it as less cheek and more as someone that is on tip top form brimming with confidence, proper showmen are what sport need not the mindless no personality robots that dominate so many sports these days. Also, I would of preferred if he walked at 140 instead of doing the 147, could you imagine the headlines.

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i hope your right but from past experience i think he has many troubles ...still you have to love what he did tonight
    yeah he's had a pretty messed up family, as far as i remember his dad is a scumbag spending most of his time in prison. As for tonight you just got to love his confidence, almost as good as playing Alain Robidoux left handed

Reviews

You have got to admire someone who is willing to leave 4 grand on the table (pun intended) for the sake of a principle, even if that principle might be interpreted as greed.

No questioning his brilliance, but he sounded a bit contemptuous of his fans though.
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us