Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Insomnia.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Insomnia.

Yeah well, I don't like starting new threads, but I have a question, so here goes.

People that know me from the chat know by now that I'm online the entire night. This is due to insomnia, causing a severe lack of sleep since the last week, last couple of nights is without a minute's sleep (microsleeps that last a few seconds not counted).

Anyone got ideas how to counter this effectively? Doesn't matter how stupid, smart, totally ripped off or whatever they sound, at this stage, I'm willing to do (nearly) anything.

i think you should go to your local prostitute, and ask her to perform deepthroat (uncovered) on you.......... til completion!! i think that after you have lost the run of yourself, and she has gulped you all down, you will get a good nights sleep. It works for me, though i cant explain in a graphic nature as to how i satisfy my own lustful needs, as for some reason, some of the moderators find it a little bit too explicit.. tid like living in a communist state, deedin it isnt.

Deepthroat for the win says i.............. deedin, it do being nice................... id say
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

rover (21-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    Yeah well, I don't like starting new threads, but I have a question, so here goes.

People that know me from the chat know by now that I'm online the entire night. This is due to insomnia, causing a severe lack of sleep since the last week, last couple of nights is without a minute's sleep (microsleeps that last a few seconds not counted).

Anyone got ideas how to counter this effectively? Doesn't matter how stupid, smart, totally ripped off or whatever they sound, at this stage, I'm willing to do (nearly) anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    i think you should go to your local prostitute, and ask her to perform deepthroat (uncovered) on you.......... til completion!! i think that after you have lost the run of yourself, and she has gulped you all down, you will get a good nights sleep. It works for me, though i cant explain in a graphic nature as to how i satisfy my own lustful needs, as for some reason, some of the moderators find it a little bit too explicit.. tid like living in a communist state, deedin it isnt.

Deepthroat for the win says i.............. deedin, it do being nice................... id say
    tis your own fault rob you did say it could be stupid.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

dub1 (21-09-10)

there is nothing stupid about receiving deepthroat from a professional. deedin there isnt

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    there is nothing stupid about receiving deepthroat from a professional. deedin there isnt
    not a thing ...but not sure its the cure for insomnia thats all.

true.. still, its a nice way to test the theory !!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

benin (21-09-10), dub1 (21-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post

I would take your problem quite seriously if I were you , but dont do anything rash , before you decide what remedy to take
    why not sleep on it ?
    Last edited by kinkidinki; 21-09-10 at 09:01.

Reviews

Keep as active as possible doing loads of physical work and excercise. Your bound to get tired afer that. Keep away from coffee and red bull. These sort of things keep you awake.
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 21-09-10 at 09:10.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Don't let yourself have a napp during the day no matter how tired you are, it's may be underlying anxiety about something, your best bet is to see a doctor if it persists, lack of sleep can play havoc with your body and lead to more serious issues down the road..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

went to the doctor, paid way too much for what he offered: a mild sleeping pill, which didn't do anything to me at all. Problem is, I am kinda tired, but falling asleep just won't happen :/

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast