Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So, what is a 'cyber gang'?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ah, yes, mon mouse, I should have said the prize goes to whoever gives the answer guaranteed to annoy people. Well done.
    Merci, Grandmere I nominate you for the obvious female gender role of Secretary. I shall be Junior Executive Vice-President. Benny can be the catsbody.

Also, I want to here and now veto Horan joining my... errr, this gang. This is a No Horans gang. In fact, it is a No Horans, No Spewage and Mooner, No King of the Trolls, No Banned User, and No Whoever Else The Fuck He Is Today gang.

Unless he submits the proper obsequious letter of introduction, that is.

Obsequious. Yes.

Obsequious? Oh god yes. Seconded. Lets start now. Whats the initiation process? Jamescork get your ass here, I can see you have read this thread.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kinkidinki View Post
    Otherwise, retards who have or wanna shag an aging slapper, there 3 infractions in one day, rekon I`m gone (again).

Kinki the fucking muppet dinki your avatar says as much about you as your posts! "childish" . Going by your attitude even Peig Sayers would have rejected you!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dub1 For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (20-09-10), Lucy Chambers (20-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by dub1 View Post
    Kinki the fucking muppet dinki your avatar says as much about you as your posts! "childish" . Going by your attitude even Peig Sayers would have rejected you!
    peig was a right one...id say

...what the fuck hamster...im a catsbody?????...why has my gang now got a hamster?..is he your pet lucy...no wait thats jimbop

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (20-09-10), Lucy Chambers (20-09-10)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    peig was a right one...id say

...what the fuck hamster...im a catsbody?????...why has my gang now got a hamster?..is he your pet lucy...no wait thats jimbop
    Stick to picking on Girls

Reviews

We should let Siobhan in. I'm sure Monkeynut will agree.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kinkidinki View Post
    Otherwise, retards who have or wanna shag an aging slapper, there 3 infractions in one day, rekon I`m gone (again).
    Ooooo… Kinki you bad, bad, boy.....Isn’t it great for you to sit there in you anonymous little opinionated world and slag off others of whom you have not met. What a brave stance you make calling your fellow posters retards because we choose to admire and enjoy the company of a lovely young lady such as Lucy Lu. With every post you make only proves to me that it is you sir, that is the retard here. I have had the pleasure of Ms Chambers company and would certainly much rather it to yours. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but yours exceed acceptable taste in their deliverance. I ask you to back off now buddy or I for one will follow you around these boards offering my opinions of you.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (20-09-10), Ric Hardgear (21-09-10), westcorklad (20-09-10)

Ah, Darling. There you are. I missed you. Would you like to do a bizarre initiation process? It's fun.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ah, Darling. There you are. I missed you. Would you like to do a bizarre initiation process? It's fun.
    It depends whose 'gang' I am to be initiated into. I hear we are becoming very cliquish here of late and I for one cannot condone such practices....Why I hear it is discouraging good posters from posting and even casuing some to leave...Oooo the injustice....

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    It depends whose 'gang' I am to be initiated into. I hear we are becoming very cliquish here of late and I for one cannot condone such practices....Why I hear it is discouraging good posters from posting and even casuing some to leave...Oooo the injustice....
    Ah, the childish art of mild humour when faced with an all too real world. Oh dear. My grandpop taught me this cool song, but it's a little rude. The lyrics start

F**k em all
    F**k em all

The long and the short and the tall...

Uber good for situations of stress and boredom. You will see DeBest does it rather well without singing at all.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast