Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Texting while driving.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Thumbs down Texting while driving.

As dangerous as using a phone to the ear is while driving ,texting is crazy. Ppl that text while driving should be shot.

Westside.

what about women that suck the male drivers cock, whilst the vehicle is in motion ??? i think they should be punished too.. with a good hard ride
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

3. Default

I hear about a girl once who had a truck drivers cock in her mouth giving it loads while yer man is flying down some motorway and a car cuts across him and he slams and skids into the barriers where as the girl clamps down and bits off his weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockman View Post
    I hear about a girl once who had a truck drivers cock in her mouth giving it loads while yer man is flying down some motorway and a car cuts across him and he slams and skids into the barriers where as the girl clamps down and bits off his weapon.
    R u Blankies brother ?

5. Thumbs up

Have to agree with westsidex, its fucking nuts. Don't give a fuck bout them but they will eventually take out some poor innocent

On well hungs point.... got a fucking class blow job while drive the stewart highway in Oz..... something to be experienced

Reviews

Ok, I'll hold my hand up, I'm the worst you ever came across for texting, surfing the net, reading and replying to this board and others, reading and replying to emails, i've even submitted a few reviews while on my way home in the car, I ain't proud of it but i'd be lieing if I said I'd stop doing it..

Shit Anon , what do ye drive, I`ll steer a wide berth !

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Ok, I'll hold my hand up, I'm the worst you ever came across for texting, surfing the net, reading and replying to this board and others, reading and replying to emails, i've even submitted a few reviews while on my way home in the car, I ain't proud of it but i'd be lieing if I said I'd stop doing it..
    gotta admire your honestyDONT DO IT AGAIN....

U shud get jail for txtin while drivin drunk

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockman View Post
    that story is plagarised from the book "The world according to Garp",one of the most funniest passages of writing I have ever read,

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast