Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: A New Thread.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Thumbs up A New Thread.

    Sincerely,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    worse thread ever,


    did you hear the news, mousey is leavig, just seen it on another thread
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to WD-40 For This Useful Post:

    westcorklad (19-09-10)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,123
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    The Truth is out there.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

    WD-40 (19-09-10)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    You know im tired of all you unappreciative morons. Im leaving. I will start a new thread for it.

    this will do,
    Westside.

    PS im leaving. ~Goodbye all! Never again. Im going, leaving, no more posts. Never ever again!!!!! :angrylittleoldsmiley:
    Last edited by Westsidex; 19-09-10 at 21:46.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    You know im tired of all you unappreciative morons. Im leaving. I will start a new thread for it.

    this will do,
    Westside.

    PS im leaving. ~Goodbye all! Never again. Im going, leaving, no more posts. Never ever again!!!!! :angrylittleoldsmiley:
    your smiley didnt work,just came out as text, hate that
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    your smiley didnt work,just came out as text, hate that
    Yeah its awful espeicially when i typed it.

    now let me leave,
    Westside.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Please don't leave, Westie. The world would be a poorer place.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Yeah its awful espeicially when i typed it.

    now let me leave,
    Westside.
    typed it, my pc doesnt have a smiley key, i know you typed it.


    just go man, just leave now.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    typed it, my pc doesnt have a smiley key, i know you typed it.


    just go man, just leave now.
    Er no , i think i will just stay. Annoying ppl and all that.

    my new book - Posting With a Purpose,
    Westside.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Er no , i think i will just stay. Annoying ppl and all that.

    my new book - Posting With a Purpose,
    Westside.
    is that the follow up to your first book


    Posting with piles,
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to WD-40 For This Useful Post:

    westcorklad (19-09-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •