Thread: Cork v Down

Default Cork v Down

Any interest in the All Ireland Football Final tomorrow Sunday 3.30pm? Well its Cork for me they will beat Down & heres why: They are both very physical teams Cork have had some very tough matches but thrive on the big day Down beat a sub standard Kerry team they were flattered & Corks experience will see them home by 4-6points - Rarely would I have a bet but U can get on this
    Opinion: 25euro- Cork to Win by 4-6 pts 4/1 Paddy Powers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Bangman (18-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    Any interest in the All Ireland Football Final tomorrow Sunday 3.30pm? Well its Cork for me they will beat Down & heres why: They are both very physical teams Cork have had some very tough matches but thrive on the big day Down beat a sub standard Kerry team they were flattered & Corks experience will see them home by 4-6points - Rarely would I have a bet but U can get on this
    could be a good bet...but cork tend to choke in finals so you better hope they ge over that for a start

Down flattered to beat Kildare too, managed to win with aid of goal that shouldn't have been allowed and that's with Kildare not playing anywhere near their best. Lots of pressure on both teams - Cork to get over their recent poor record in Croker, Down to preserve their record of never having lost an All-Ireland final.
    Should be interesting but Cork's experience might well be the difference.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bangman For This Useful Post:

benin (18-09-10), Experienced Punter esq (18-09-10)

Reviews

Cork to hammer them Nordies and send back where they come from with their tails between their legs!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    FFS why did you have to back Cork.That means that Down will be bringing Sam back up north.
    Thanks a bunch.
    The Truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    FFS why did you have to back Cork.That means that Down will be bringing Sam back up north.
    Thanks a bunch.
    I know WC my track record with tips is a bit jinxed it'll come good though cant all lose....

Reviews

If cork can stifle the threat of benny coulter and marty clarke they are in with a good shout, they are the only quality players Down have but they are quality and can change matches. Cork have a good defence so if the supply can be cut to those two, i reckon Cork can do it. That said, what kind of kerryman would i be if i was rooting for cork, but id rather see Sam in Munster than Ulster anyday of the year. 'Mon the rebels!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Navillus04 For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (19-09-10)

11. Default

Who amonst us has the belief to put up some hard cash,i for one have put my money on my fellow Ulstermen to keep the Markham cup with us,and bring Sam back for safe keeping.God knows you would auction those off too for a few bob.

Reviews

Go on, The REBELS!