Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many times can you come?

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I can come to the clock. I practiced through puberty. When I discovered my clitoris I spent 12 months in my bedroom. Ace. Night all.
    lucy you make it sound like you went on an expedition to find a new world...wait thats exactly what happened i bet lol

i do like to practise ejaculating like my idol "Peter North"The Definitive Facial Cumshot Compilation #2 - Spankwire.com
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Love

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    i do like to practise ejaculating like my idol "Peter North"The Definitive Facial Cumshot Compilation #2 - Spankwire.com
    All that Cock Juice is making me wet!!!....but to answer Thread you pay for TIME so if you come 7 times in an Hour you beat my experience Record!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    All that Cock Juice is making me wet!!!....but to answer Thread you pay for TIME so if you come 7 times in an Hour you beat my experience Record!
    Holy mother of sweet devine...7 times...The poor man must have been carried out on a stretcher...

Or was that you cumming 7 times....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Holy mother of sweet devine...7 times...The poor man must have been carried out on a stretcher...

he would have been a quiet boy the rest of that day anyway

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

A young Limerick Stud came 6 times (so 7 you need 4 record) !!!!......dont know about him but I was knackered for da Day !!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mature Busty Siobhan For This Useful Post:

benin (18-09-10)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12