Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galway scene

1. Default Galway scene

Any lads know of any street ladies in Galway? heard there were a few around satlhill at night but can never seem to see them...

2. Default

Don't think any exists, looking for awhile, but if u find any pm me thanks

heard that maybe salthill but ive never seen any. i also heard down the docks but again dont see any and i drive around 3 to 5nights a week. but if i find il let ye know also maybe ye can do likewise

Reviews

There seems to be a lot of African girls hanging around Salthill late at night. I'm thinking of stopping my cab alongside them one of the nights to see if there up for it. I could be wrong about this but the idea of picking up a hooker is exciting

i agree banger its the thrill of the chase i thinks myself. let me know how you get on

Reviews

I have the usual rumours but as far as i know there is no street scene presently in galway at the mo....

7. Default

I've seen something a couple of weeks ago in salthill close to the parking of the aquarium.. It's been the day after the leaving of the circus.. But I didn't stop for obvious reasons..

Reviews

I was approached by a hooker last night in Eyre Sq. This was after the clubs, etc. closed. She said she was staying in a local hostel and she's clearly a bit of a desperate junkhead but if thats your thing I'd say keep an eye out for her. Early to mid forties. Good luck.

Must keep an eye out for that

10. Default

I will have to keep an eye out for that too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast