Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galway scene

Default Galway scene

Any lads know of any street ladies in Galway? heard there were a few around satlhill at night but can never seem to see them...

2. Default

Don't think any exists, looking for awhile, but if u find any pm me thanks

heard that maybe salthill but ive never seen any. i also heard down the docks but again dont see any and i drive around 3 to 5nights a week. but if i find il let ye know also maybe ye can do likewise

Reviews

There seems to be a lot of African girls hanging around Salthill late at night. I'm thinking of stopping my cab alongside them one of the nights to see if there up for it. I could be wrong about this but the idea of picking up a hooker is exciting

i agree banger its the thrill of the chase i thinks myself. let me know how you get on

Reviews

I have the usual rumours but as far as i know there is no street scene presently in galway at the mo....

7. Default

I've seen something a couple of weeks ago in salthill close to the parking of the aquarium.. It's been the day after the leaving of the circus.. But I didn't stop for obvious reasons..

Reviews

I was approached by a hooker last night in Eyre Sq. This was after the clubs, etc. closed. She said she was staying in a local hostel and she's clearly a bit of a desperate junkhead but if thats your thing I'd say keep an eye out for her. Early to mid forties. Good luck.

9. Default

Must keep an eye out for that

10. Default

I will have to keep an eye out for that too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast