Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The last goodbye

Blog Entries

don't go, this place will just turn into a giant sausagefest without the ladies

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Mature Busty Siobhan (17-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    don't go, this place will just turn into a giant sausagefest without the ladies
    lol, I would say it already is. Though from what i have read on these boards, it didnt always used to be like this.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    lol, I would say it already is. Though from what i have read on these boards, it didnt always used to be like this.

It will be like those swinger sites soon , overloaded with cock and couples looking for cock and when you lob it out the man goes pale and the wife smiles and he fucks you out of the hotel . All i can say is thank god for ms chambers

Reviews

Hi Siobhan honey….You have a mere 250ish posts babe. You are still a virgin (maybe not the most apt metaphor). It took me hundreds of posts before someone realised I existed here…but I persevered. The next few hundred were persecution at the hands of DeBolix and his cronnies… but I persevered. Then through my perseverance I made some good friends (including DeBuddy) and I started feeling at home.

Then I fell in love……

…………and got addicted, and started losing sleep, my career took a nosedive, my family don’t know me anymore…. but I persevered.

Please persevere with me…..we can help each other through this….maybe I may fall in love with you too….who knows…

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Hi Siobhan honey….You have a mere 250ish posts babe. You are still a virgin (maybe not the most apt metaphor). It took me hundreds of posts before someone realised I existed here…but I persevered. The next few hundred were persecution at the hands of DeBolix and his cronnies… but I persevered. Then through my perseverance I made some good friends (including DeBuddy) and I started feeling at home.

Then I fell in love……

…………and got addicted, and started losing sleep, my career took a nosedive, my family don’t know me anymore…. but I persevered.

Please persevere with me…..we can help each other through this….maybe I may fall in love with you too….who knows…
    delooser speaks listen to defool..wow debest was right who knew?

Siobhan Siobhan u are making a hasty decision here stick around I like your posts...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    Siobhan Siobhan u are making a hasty decision here stick around I like your posts...
    Thank You!....and thanks to all you Peps for your kind comments and to all the Peps who PMd me wanting me to stay......I FEEL I CANT LET YOU DOWN NOW!!!!! (sob sob!)....so who knows I might hang on....WTS.....xx
    Last edited by Mature Busty Siobhan; 17-09-10 at 10:02.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mature Busty Siobhan For This Useful Post:

An don (17-09-10), anon361 (17-09-10), benin (17-09-10), dub1 (17-09-10), JAMESCORK (17-09-10), lonely (17-09-10), Lucy Chambers (17-09-10), scotus (17-09-10), steerbyderear (17-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    Thank You!....and thanks to all you Peps for your kind comments and to all the Peps who PMd me wanting me to stay......I FEEL I CANT LET YOU DOWN NOW!!!!! (sob sob!)....so who knows I might hang on....WTS.....xx
    thats good news glad you changed your mind

benny

13. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 414fun View Post
    Ffs get over yourself will u ... so all ur threads weren't replied to.

So what

Your signature has been retired for the last couple of days why the speech now

Anyway take care
    There is always one Folks!!!!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mature Busty Siobhan For This Useful Post:

An don (17-09-10), Lucy Chambers (17-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    There is always one Folks!!!!!
    I like your new signature Siobhan. Much better than Retired. I am so glad you decided to give it another go.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast