Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blondes...

Blog Entries

Default Blondes...

was sent this link earlier had a laugh at how dumb every single one of these people are, so it got me wondering if people really do perceive blonds to be dumb (taking into account most are just died brunettes).

Reviews

**Rayden waits for Lucys response**

And here she is. Take a close look at my avatar. Take a close look at my posts- and get back to me buster.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

I doubt if they are all dumb , take ms chambers for example definately one the most intelligent and clever woman i have ever met and i have a met a fair few. And im only providing you with one example for this forum

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    And here she is. Take a close look at my avatar. Take a close look at my posts- and get back to me buster.
    take a close look at what i said, why do you want me to get back to you?

Er, Monster, I was joking. If I was going to defend my honour I would be a little more serious. Don't worry though, my collar definitely matches my cuffs.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

Er, Monster, I was joking. If I was going to defend my honour I would be a little more serious. Don't worry though, my collar definitely matches my cuffs.
    I thought as much........ regarding the carpet and drapes that is

I just wanted to get someone talking about anything except the usual tripe we've been reading for the past while, congrats 100th post, 500th post etc. or the now almost daily "i quit" post.

so want do you really think is causing these blonds to be so thick, maybe their cuffs and collars don't match and that causing an imbalance? probably should dye something ginger to balance it all out, or maybe that will turn them fuckin mental altogether?

Reviews

Ain't your posts i'm looking at Lucy..........

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    I thought as much........ regarding the carpet and drapes that is

I just wanted to get someone talking about anything except the usual tripe we've been reading for the past while, congrats 100th post, 500th post etc. or the now almost daily "i quit" post.

so want do you really think is causing these blonds to be so thick, maybe their cuffs and collars don't match and that causing an imbalance? probably should dye something ginger to balance it all out, or maybe that will turn them fuckin mental altogether?
    congrats on your 156th post keep them coming ...

Reviews

You haven't met Alex, my God, whether she's a blonde or a dyed blonde, she has set the bar for all girls here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast