Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuppppppppiiiiiiii..........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    Oh yes i am sure.Do you want to check it?I just like to keep my spirit young!
    sorry computer went mad there, well be careful now, amd remember it is ilegal to carry a passenger on your crossbar
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries

A bike for cycling.....Don't like motor bikes,to dangerous and the cycling is a great exercise!
    when you're ready i'll teach you how to bunny hop

Reviews

A bike for cycling.....Don't like motor bikes,to dangerous and the cycling is a great exercise!
    ah, i know what your saying. somone close to me loved motorbikes and was nearly killed on one. also good thinking, getting a workout while having fun on your bike, i like it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    are you sure your over 18
    Hehehehehehehehehe...........she'd have to be or she would'nt be let on here.

I can just visualise Jessica on her pink bike in tight shorts and an equally tight top, her long blonde hair flowing behind her as she breaks a red light in order to reach the beauty salon before it closes for lunch so that she can impress her boyfriend Ken when he comes home after a hard day at the office in anticipation of an even harder time that night.

You know, it's been donkey's years since I last knocked down a cyclist...................now where the f**k did I leave my car keys?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Hehehehehehehehehe...........she'd have to be or she would'nt be let on here.

I can just visualise Jessica on her pink bike in tight shorts and an equally tight top, her long blonde hair flowing behind her as she breaks a red light in order to reach the beauty salon before it closes for lunch so that she can impress her boyfriend Ken when he comes home after a hard day at the office in anticipation of an even harder time that night.

You know, it's been donkey's years since I last knocked down a cyclist...................now where the f**k did I leave my car keys?
    Carlos my man, is it not against the rules to have your signature written in another language or is it just posts? Has Anon bitched about this already?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Congrats for the bike, it's warming to see people sometimes really get what they want

Reviews

Congrats, nice friend you have there. Now you need to "pay" her back by using it though and don't do anything too stupid in the Dublin traffic.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Congrats, nice friend you have there. Now you need to "pay" her back by using it though and don't do anything too stupid in the Dublin traffic.
    We always use to make presents one to each other,very,very often.We think that happiness stays into small things and we try to make each other happy in this way.I am so proud to have such a good friend,we are more then sisters!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Carlos my man, is it not against the rules to have your signature written in another language or is it just posts? Has Anon bitched about this already?
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries

I think most of the ppl here know who my best friend is,but if you still wonder,i am talking about Vanessa.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast