Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: See Thru Tops

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    351
    Reviews
    3

    Smile See Thru Tops

    I have a kink about see thru tops on girls, just look at some of the beauties below.
    When close to a girl with a see thru top, the eyes tend to wander down to her tits, with their cheery red nipples, the absence of a bra just adds to the turn on, the bare tits seem to invite touching!
    A clever prick teasing female will enhance her tit attraction to you by applying lipstick to her nipples (next time with an escort, ask her to put lipstick on her nipples, and then nibble and lick them!), and by the liberal application of a feminine perfume she will smell sooooo sooooo girley !
    Just perfect for a rumping good sex session!




    See Thru Tops . . . . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	072001.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	1577   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jail4.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	1578   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jx.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	1579   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mj8.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	1580   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	story2.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	1581  

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MET-ART_sk_55_0014.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	1582  
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    South Dublin
    Posts
    351
    Reviews
    3

    Default picture 4 . . . .

    A repost I know, but the top in picture 4 really gets my erection going . . .
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default And it only took 2 years.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    A repost I know, but the top in picture 4 really gets my erection going . . .
    That a lot of non stop ........

    Nearly as bad as EP............

    Keep em cummin Dick..........
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    I have a kink about see thru tops on girls, just look at some of the beauties below.
    When close to a girl with a see thru top, the eyes tend to wander down to her tits, with their cheery red nipples, the absence of a bra just adds to the turn on, the bare tits seem to invite touching!
    A clever prick teasing female will enhance her tit attraction to you by applying lipstick to her nipples (next time with an escort, ask her to put lipstick on her nipples, and then nibble and lick them!), and by the liberal application of a feminine perfume she will smell sooooo sooooo girley !
    Just perfect for a rumping good sex session!




    See Thru Tops . . . . . .
    I never paint my nipples had occurred, but would do so with a lipstick of flavors ....

    Now, as for the perfume, I have as a rule, always wash with mild soap without scent, the fragrance are impregnated into the skin and you drive them off to your house even after the shower, and women have a smell very developed, you truly understand me?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    well b t y b r. . .
    Posts
    1,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tatiana Spain View Post
    I never paint my nipples had occurred, but would do so with a lipstick of flavors ....

    Now, as for the perfume, I have as a rule, always wash with mild soap without scent, the fragrance are impregnated into the skin and you drive them off to your house even after the shower, and women have a smell very developed, you truly understand me?
    see-thru tops=sexyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	bouncing%20boobs%20tits.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	3.6 KB 
ID:	13293

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rose.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	13294

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	user6549_pic1105_1245510138_thumb.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	13295

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Smile

    wanking material!!!


  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    a sheer teddies, that's what u want, 9me too) ,

    look at jessie's profile.

    Jessie, Wicklow Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Thumbs up

    been there wore the t-shirt so to speak, lovely lady and lovely tits!!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •