Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pamela Anderson or Jennifer Ellison??

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    why dont you send pammy a pic of your mickey...no wait she can download from you tube by now lol

(sorry mate had to say it)
    good man Benin got a laugh outa that myself theres a home made sex video out there too with an ex gf....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

benin (15-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Lets add Elisha Cuthbert to the mix

Would you?

Admit it you would
    I agree, I think Elisha Cuthbert is the sexiest woman alive

Tell me different?
    Last edited by Finbar; 15-09-10 at 10:47.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    Short and sweet.....which one? Pamela Anderson with the massive fake tits ex Baywatch fame looking fresh stil at 40 years old (40 or 41 around that), or actress Jenniffer Ellison with the big boobs and cute sexy little face (can't remember the name of the tv show she was on, and not to be mixed up with Jennifer Aniston from Friends!)

I always had a thing - a hard on - for Pamela Anderson but Jeniffer Ellison has been around a few years and i have to say i like her too

What do u all think?
    Ellison for me as you've got nearly 20 years before she starts to look like Pammy, unless those bingo wings in the daz advert start getting much bigger

Blog Entries

Short and sweet.....which one? Pamela Anderson with the massive fake tits ex Baywatch fame looking fresh stil at 40 years old (40 or 41 around that), or actress Jenniffer Ellison with the big boobs and cute sexy little face (can't remember the name of the tv show she was on, and not to be mixed up with Jennifer Aniston from Friends!)

I always had a thing - a hard on - for Pamela Anderson but Jeniffer Ellison has been around a few years and i have to say i like her too

What do u all think?

Pammie, baby; Pamela Anderson has that 'sex kitten' thing going on

6. Default

Jenniffer Ellison

Reviews

jennifer ellison everytime...hot hot hot..love the scouse girls...however many a wet dream was had because of pamela and her red swimsuit
    your not really drunk if you can lie on th floor without holding on!! - dean martin

Reviews

What do u all think?
    i'd prefer pamela anderson, she's still some shape for her age.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    Jeniffer Ellison for me.
    shame she dont look like this anymore.
    have you not seen the daz add on tv???
    i still would but she dont look like that now.

10. Default

Jen, every time

Blog Entries

None for me I am afraid. How can I put this politely ...

Both Pam and Jennifer look like the Maker really compensated their good looks by taking away some of the brain waves ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast