Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Anal sex, long-term damage?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default Anal sex, long-term damage?

    I have to admit I do love going to see a lady who provides anal but I then got to thinking can having anal sex over long periods of time damage the anus or the rectum? If it can do none of the ladies worry about this in years to come?
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I have to admit I do love going to see a lady who provides anal but I then got to thinking can having anal sex over long periods of time damage the anus or the rectum? If it can do none of the ladies worry about this in years to come?
    I think it can but the same way that smoking can or eating too much or drinking too much can.

    its can to some and not to others,
    Westside.


    PS too much of anything can do harm.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    It can and will do lasting damage- the sphincter muscle is not designed to let things in, rather only out.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    Carmel (14-09-10), JohnRambo (14-09-10), NaughyYanna (14-09-10)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    It can and will do lasting damage- the sphincter muscle is not designed to let things in, rather only out.
    I was also thinking Lucy if it does damage your bottom it would also probably effect your ability to control if and when you need to use the bathroom.

    Can’t see it being good for you long term.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (14-09-10), NaughyYanna (14-09-10)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    It isn't good- once that muscle gives up, you cannot control your bowel- also, it causes microscopic tears in the lining of the rectum, increases the risk of disease and infection, and cross contamination is all too common. It is risky, for lots of reasons and that is why I couldn't offer it.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    Carmel (14-09-10), NaughyYanna (14-09-10), Taylor of Manchester (14-09-10)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I was also thinking Lucy if it does damage your bottom it would also probably effect your ability to control if and when you need to use the bathroom.

    Can’t see it being good for you long term.
    I think that's going a bit far JohnRambo, nobody has established here whether it does or doesn't damage anything. It's way overboard and wildly extrapolating to say that it would damage long-term bowel movements. Eating badly is what will damage your bowels, I hugely doubt anal sex would do anything at all about that.

    I think that as a moderator of the forum, your word has a bit more weight on it than others. So maybe you could be a bit more cautious in what you say instead of scaring people away from anal.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I think that's going a bit far JohnRambo, nobody has established here whether it does or doesn't damage anything. It's way overboard and wildly extrapolating to say that it would damage long-term bowel movements. Eating badly is what will damage your bowels, I hugely doubt anal sex would do anything at all about that.

    I think that as a moderator of the forum, your word has a bit more weight on it than others. So maybe you could be a bit more cautious in what you say instead of scaring people away from anal.

    No one is trying to scare anyone. If your sphincter fails, you will not be able to control bowel movements. Repeated abuse of the sphincter can cause it to fail. It wasn't john who said that- it was me. And since I have probably had a little more experience with GUM clinics and their advice, there you go.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    Carmel (14-09-10), JohnRambo (14-09-10)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I think that's going a bit far JohnRambo, nobody has established here whether it does or doesn't damage anything. It's way overboard and wildly extrapolating to say that it would damage long-term bowel movements. Eating badly is what will damage your bowels, I hugely doubt anal sex would do anything at all about that.

    I think that as a moderator of the forum, your word has a bit more weight on it than others. So maybe you could be a bit more cautious in what you say instead of scaring people away from anal.
    Not really sure where that came from but as you can see I used words such as “if” and “probably” and I was asking a question as I didn’t know, thankfully Lucy answered them as she clearly knows more about this than me, that’s why I asked the question in the first place, and I was trying to scare anyone, I was trying to learn about something I didn’t know much about.

    Thanks Lucie by the way babe.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 14-09-10 at 18:44.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (14-09-10)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    proutruding anus
    anal leakage
    not being able to push one out
    possibalities of rectum tearing (which can be serious)
    stupid girls not realising they can get std sti and aids trought anal sex
    You read that nicegirlsarenice? As you can see it didn’t come from me.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (14-09-10)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lovely but busy.....
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    It isn't good- once that muscle gives up, you cannot control your bowel- also, it causes microscopic tears in the lining of the rectum, increases the risk of disease and infection, and cross contamination is all too common. It is risky, for lots of reasons and that is why I couldn't offer it.
    What Lucy said......

    And why I no longer include it in my services.

    T
    xx

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Taylor of Manchester For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (14-09-10)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •