Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: State sponsored execution ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    do people think that the murder was a state sponsored execution or a badly run prison?
    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    shocking to think that amount of money was spent on a report into an individual who was no loss to society..
    I agree EXP, however this wasnt what i asked in the original question.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I have to say I find the term used to describe the necessary assassination of Billy Wright “murder” a bit had to handle especially when you consider the countless innocent Catholics he murdered, anyway, the fact is Billy Wright was not assassinated with the help of the British, the INLA were not assisted it was a well planned and accomplished operation.

The only collusion that you could ever associate the British and Billy Wright with is he was allowed to and was assisted by the British in carrying-out and getting away with the murders of so many innocent Catholics.

Billy Wright had to be eliminated to further the peace process.
    I appreciate your own feelings towards this John.

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    this a piece low life shit taken out as he took others, did have any slightest regerts, god no, one less piece of shit on the ground, as to those who took out ,that is most likely the same shit, i live in republic, i believe in the republic, and until that shower of gobshites get enough sense, may please have a boarder, so at least the republic has a chance to survive,
    ps, i am southern prod,

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    BTW, duty of care???...........Don't get me started.........

Bit like the compasion shown here.........

Lockerbie bomber Megrahi living in luxury villa six months after being at 'death's door' - Telegraph
    Its easy to trawl posts Luther, i'd rather have had your views to my original question.

Following on from my original post which was some 2 hours before the inquiry findings were released to gauge opinion below is the key points.

Billy Wright Inquiry Findings

* No state collusion with the INLA in the murder of Wright
    * Serious failings by prison authorities were negligent, not deliberate
    * LVF and INLA prisoners should not have been co-housed
    * Risk assessments were not carried out and prison management weaknesses were not addressed
    * Key intelligence was not shared
    * Some documentary evidence was destroyed
    * Wright was in the protective custody of the state and the murder should not have happened.

Taking the findings into account it would suggest to me that it was indeed a badly run prison.

Blog Entries

who really cares about him, as EP said earlier he's no loss to society

there are plenty more on this island just like him, that when killed most normal people won't give a flying f**k about

Blog Entries

I agree EXP, however this wasnt what i asked in the original question.

I appreciate your own feelings towards this John.

Its easy to trawl posts Luther, i'd rather have had your views to my original question.

Following on from my original post which was some 2 hours before the inquiry findings were released to gauge opinion below is the key points.

Billy Wright Inquiry Findings

* No state collusion with the INLA in the murder of Wright
    * Serious failings by prison authorities were negligent, not deliberate
    * LVF and INLA prisoners should not have been co-housed
    * Risk assessments were not carried out and prison management weaknesses were not addressed
    * Key intelligence was not shared
    * Some documentary evidence was destroyed
    * Wright was in the protective custody of the state and the murder should not have happened.

Taking the findings into account it would suggest to me that it was indeed a badly run prison.
    And nobody knew any of this? What a waste of money this report. These reports and tribunals etc arent worth piss.

Westside.

Reviews

And it is but i have told them that after two visits there and no money spent

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    And nobody knew any of this? What a waste of money this report. These reports and tribunals etc arent worth piss.

Westside.
    Hold on a wee second here Westie, these reports mean a hell of a lot to the families of many innocent people who lost there lives up here.

I’m all on for inquires no matter how much they cost because the vast majority of them were called for to investigate the roles the British security services, the RUC, Special Branch and the Loyalist Death Squads all played throughout the conflict, and until the family of Pat Finucane get theirs we can not rest.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123