Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: picking on Westside

Default picking on Westside

I run a Comp some months give Westside a break I've had disagreements in threads wit the man I'm no big buddy with Westside or anyone here in my mind so I'm not saying this as a best friend or anything I'm my own person here & like a few people equally here, my point is there seems to me to be a sustained effort to get rid of the man its unwarranted in my opinion in my mind it is a wonder the man hasnt gone long ago...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Doozer (12-09-10), Patricia (12-09-10), thehighwayman (12-09-10), vampirejackie (13-09-10)

think west is well able to take the banter thrown at him,he is well able to give as good as he gets

Any slagging with Westside is on a even footing, and meant in a lighthearted fashion. There is no campaign, and to say there is is ridiculous. Westside gives as good as he gets, and I for one see it as entirely comedic that anyone could take it seriously.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

People should leave him alone. Theres no need for this nonsense. Theres some people showing how immature they are. It stops now. Anymore bullshit threads or posts like that will get deleted. And maybe even infractions.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    think west is well able to take the banter thrown at him,he is well able to give as good as he gets
    Well said Lonely.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I run a Comp some months give Westside a break I've had disagreements in threads wit the man I'm no big buddy with Westside or anyone here in my mind so I'm not saying this as a best friend or anything I'm my own person here & like a few people equally here, my point is there seems to me to be a sustained effort to get rid of the man its unwarranted in my opinion in my mind it is a wonder the man hasnt gone long ago...
    They can pick on me away. It doesnt bother me because it would take way more than this bunch to drive me anywhere. Thanks for the post but they can kissio my daddio bagio.

hhahaha bullying poor West :-(
    Westside.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (12-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    They can pick on me away. It doesnt bother me because it would take way more than this bunch to drive me anywhere. Thanks for the post but they can kissio my daddio bagio.

hhahaha bullying poor West :-(
    Westside.
    Thanks for proving my point.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    thats not what I'm saying but there is a concerted effort to pick on the man just for the sake of it Lucy u have your image no favors here I will tell u that straight whether you like it or not, all your groupies will back u up with the usual nonsense but then again your not the only one picking on the man...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Nicole (12-09-10)

Blog Entries

I had a friend who had a dog a few years back, nice dog but he loved a bit of attention. Didn't matter what kind of attention he was getting, you could be giving him a bit of a kick or poking him with a stick, it didn't matter, his tail would still be wagging as long as he was getting attention it really didn't matter to him which kind...........

See my point???..................

I'm sure he's grand........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (12-09-10), poggo (12-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    thats not what I'm saying but there is a concerted effort to pick on the man just for the sake of it Lucy u have your image no favors here I will tell u that straight whether you like it or not, all your groupies will back u up with the usual nonsense but then again your not the only one picking on the man...
    Picking? Golly EXP. Perhaps you would like to go and read some of my posts- I think you will find I let quite a lot go when it comes to Westside. How dare you accuse grown men of being groupies just because they happen to find someones behaviour rather amusing? As to my image, piffle. Refer to Luther's post for some common sense on the subject.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast