Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: picking on Westside

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default picking on Westside

I run a Comp some months give Westside a break I've had disagreements in threads wit the man I'm no big buddy with Westside or anyone here in my mind so I'm not saying this as a best friend or anything I'm my own person here & like a few people equally here, my point is there seems to me to be a sustained effort to get rid of the man its unwarranted in my opinion in my mind it is a wonder the man hasnt gone long ago...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Doozer (12-09-10), Patricia (12-09-10), thehighwayman (12-09-10), vampirejackie (13-09-10)

think west is well able to take the banter thrown at him,he is well able to give as good as he gets

Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    think west is well able to take the banter thrown at him,he is well able to give as good as he gets
    Well said Lonely.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

thats not what I'm saying but there is a concerted effort to pick on the man just for the sake of it Lucy u have your image no favors here I will tell u that straight whether you like it or not, all your groupies will back u up with the usual nonsense but then again your not the only one picking on the man...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Nicole (12-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    thats not what I'm saying but there is a concerted effort to pick on the man just for the sake of it Lucy u have your image no favors here I will tell u that straight whether you like it or not, all your groupies will back u up with the usual nonsense but then again your not the only one picking on the man...
    Picking? Golly EXP. Perhaps you would like to go and read some of my posts- I think you will find I let quite a lot go when it comes to Westside. How dare you accuse grown men of being groupies just because they happen to find someones behaviour rather amusing? As to my image, piffle. Refer to Luther's post for some common sense on the subject.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

In my opinion Westie is a great banter. He never take all shit posted about him personally. He has his opinion and he is not a GROUPIE ( do agree with EXP on that matter). West you are my sweet cutie.
    MWah

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    he is not a GROUPIE
    No i am not a groupie. I dress nice, curse and have a good haircut (well the animals like leaning on it) ,dont travel much and dont wear flairs dont smoke pot but cook in one three times per week.

me no groupie,
    Westside.

Reviews

You can pick your friends
    and you can pick your nose
    but you can't pick you friends' noses.

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    dont think its a case of lucys groupies backing her up,think most people here find the banter betweeen the two of them amussing.they are both high profile posters here who like to wind each other up.west has said this himself

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lonely For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (12-09-10)

Blog Entries

dont think its a case of lucys groupies backing her up,think most people here find the banter betweeen the two of them amussing.they are both high profile posters here who like to wind each other up.west has said this himself
    I agree to an extent. Maybe at times its banter but i have absolutely no doubt in my mind ,giving the chance to have me removed from here ,she would jump at it. Just go back and read what was said between us yesterday and then read the thread about harrys banning and youll see. She dived at the chance to try and get me into some sort of bother.Totally different goldfish altogether.

yep,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 12-09-10 at 19:26.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast