Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56

Thread: Infractions And Bans

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default Infractions And Bans

    What are the rules? Which bad behaviour merits an infraction? Another poster here was given an infraction for making a lighthearted comment in a lighthearted thread..why?

    What behaviour merits a ban? What protocol is followed? Is the person given three infractions, if not, why not?

    Are we all equal? I say this because some seem to be unfairly targeted, and that has lead me to wonder in regard to the clarity of the rules- I should hate to fall foul of them..
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    jggy2003 (13-09-10), mr maxi (13-09-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not fucking limerick anyway!!
    Posts
    2,054
    Reviews
    31

    Default



    You're a fierce one Luce. I'm off to enjoy myself now though. Enjoy your night.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    This place is starting to become like Ryanair, abide by there rules 100% or go somewhere else, no real middle ground anymore, I suppose we only have the trolls to thank for that and can't really blame the website administrators, they are not the ones that caused this climate IMO. But if you know the rules and abide by them you'll be grand.
    It's 3 infractions = 1 week ban.
    Last edited by anon361; 12-09-10 at 19:30.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    This place is starting to become like Ryanair, abide by there rules 100% or go somewhere else, no real middle ground anymore, I suppose we only have the trolls to thank for that and can't really blame the website administrators, they are not the ones that caused this climate IMO. But if you know the rules and abide by them you'll be grand.
    It's 3 infractions = 1 week ban.
    Thanks for that Anon. paragon of sense as always. Do me a favour, please,

    www.escort-ireland.com/boards/general-chat/48318

    And tell me which rule DeBest broke please.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Thanks for that Anon. paragon of sense as always. Do me a favour, please,

    www.escort-ireland.com/boards/general-chat/48318

    And tell me which rule DeBest broke please.
    There is nothing on that link
    or it isnt working for me
    Last edited by Doozer; 12-09-10 at 19:48.
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Nor for me but that is the link back given. For ease of use


    "I have webcam- but if you saw me your obsession with me would grow ever deeper- for the last time I will not fulfill that rape fantasy you got going"

    This was a JOKE. It referred to something said previously.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Nor for me but that is the link back given. For ease of use


    "I have webcam- but if you saw me your obsession with me would grow ever deeper- for the last time I will not fulfill that rape fantasy you got going"

    This was a JOKE. It referred to something said previously.
    I'd say it was taken that rape could never be taken as a joke......
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I'd say it was taken that rape could never be taken as a joke......
    In normal context no, but in response to a joke about terrorizing people in a balaclava I would say it was obviously a joke.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    In normal context no, but in response to a joke about terrorizing people in a balaclava I would say it was obviously a joke.
    Yes, I understand that Lucy, I'm not making excuses, agreeing or disagreeing. I'm just giving my opinon on why I think an infraction was given..........

    If a number of people were offended by it and reported it the mods would have little choice but to do something about it........
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    suppose when the mods see something like a reference to rape been mentioned they automatically think the worst without realising it was meant as ajoke between ye

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •