Thread: Tonight i was bored and started reading some old threads here

Reviews

Default Tonight i was bored and started reading some old threads here

Back in the day this forum used be really proactive . I know alot of these old posters are banned now but there is one that stood out for me was bigpaws and yet he was never banned and just stopped posting one day, am i missing something .Another thing i noticed about some of the older threads and i going back maybe a year or so was that this place didnt seem to be used as like twitter, like it is now . Amazing how some forums change over the years. Maybe it was the celtic tiger and people did care where they were spending their money
    Last edited by An don; 11-09-10 at 02:06.

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Back in the day this forum used be really proactive . I know alot of these old posters are banned now but there is one that stood out for me was bigpaws and yet he was never banned and just stopped posting one day, am i missing something .Another thing i noticed about some of the older threads and i going back maybe a year or so was that this place didnt seem to be used as like twitter, like it is now . Amazing how some forums change over the years. Maybe it was the celtic tiger and people did care where they were spending their money
    im bored now reading a new thead lol..(i know i know but i could not resist)

Reviews

Thank you benjamin for your input . But from what i gathered the paws man had an issue with QPH being a mod (but he gone now) . So come back mr Paws this place needs some of your retro hardcore threads

Reviews

Then look no further. For he has returned, like Jesus out of the cyber desert! On your knees, worms! All hail the king of the E-I message boards!

I AM BIGPAWS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Then look no further. For he has returned, like Jesus out of the cyber desert! On your knees, worms! All hail the king of the E-I message boards!

I AM BIGPAWS!!!!!!

i never seen a mouse with big paws before