View Poll Results: Which one of this addictions can ruin your life faster?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • drugs

32 66.67%
  • gambling

16 33.33%
  • alcohol

8 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Addictions!

Reviews

Thank god I've never been into gambling. Money's too hard earned. My biggest addiction is looking at this website and all the temptation it brings. Maybe if I get too addicted though I'll need to start gambling.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    Thank god I've never been into gambling. Money's too hard earned. My biggest addiction is looking at this website and all the temptation it brings. Maybe if I get too addicted though I'll need to start gambling.
    No Rodney, you won't need to take up gambling, this website is healthier, trouble with gambling, if you start off with a couple of lucky wins, you say to yourself, this is money for old rope, it's easy peasy, then by the end of the year, your life is virtually ruined, you have become a moron, mainly to those around you, they become invisible to you, all you can think is your next bet and what's worse, if a gambler has a big win, he won't spend shit, he feels he would wiser giving it all back to the bookie.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (12-09-10)

Reviews

IMO there shouldnt be separate choices for alcohol and drugs. Alcohol is a drug and can be just as destructive as Most illegal drugs.
    Last edited by Rayden; 12-09-10 at 20:20.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (25-09-10)

Reviews

ANY addiction can destroy your life AND THE LIVES OF THOSE AROUND YOU.

Life is about choices. Choose wisely.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Iashaf For This Useful Post:

pablo_23 (12-09-10)

Reviews

Drugs!worst shit ever. Have tried in the past. Not going into much details I just know they can ruin your life the worst way. Never take drugs!Especially hard ones (like meth o coke)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Iashaf View Post
    ANY addiction can destroy your life AND THE LIVES OF THOSE AROUND YOU.

Life is about choices. Choose wisely.
    True.If you are addicted you cant see sense in anything but your addiction.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    IMO there shouldnt be separate choices for alcohol and drugs. Alcohol is a drug and can be just as destructive as Most illegal drugs.
    Alcochol is just legal drug I agree with you. I've met in my life acocholics who changed a lot because of alcochol, from inteligent person to someone really dumb. But I still think illlegal drugs are much worse, change you much faster, make you addicted much faster, make more damage to your brain

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pablo_23 For This Useful Post:

Rayden (12-09-10)

12. Default

Addictions are something you think about a lot so mine must be pussy. I do drink but can take it or leave it, I did smoke and can still can have the odd one without going back, never really did drugs and no interest in gambling.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    Think about this though, if you did become a gambler then this time next year you could be a millionaire.

Blog Entries

i'd have to say gambling is probably the worst thing that you can get into, with drink and drugs other people can see a change in you and if they really care about you can step in and try to help you. Where as it can be quite easy to hide a gambling addiction from your family/friends especially if you are single. By the time you may cry out for help it can be to late and you have lost everything from your, job to your house.

Not me though, for I have a foolproof system for all types of gambling and you can too by sending me cheques made payable to cash. The secret is to gamble others peoples money when shmucks send you cheques made payable to cash..... aaaaaah shite i let the cat out of the bag. Stay away from my system!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast