Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 911

Default 911

How did it affect your life?

Think of how many new laws this one horrible act instigated......fucked a lot of people up big time!
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to QueenBee For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (11-09-10)

Reviews

didnt affect me in the slightest it was the chickens coming home to roost.

Quote Originally Posted by dub1 View Post
    didnt affect me in the slightest it was the chickens coming home to roost.
    the people that died were not the hens that layed the eggs.

QUOTE=QueenBee;284831]How did it affect your life?

Think of how many new laws this one horrible act instigated......fucked a lot of people up big time![/QUOTE]

it changed ppls lives for sure ...but it ended thousands of lives,"fucking up" makes it seem like it was for no reason ...and i know you did not mean that in your thread but ppl should consider the amount of innocent that were killed and spare a thought for those left behind(should be a new thread sorry to hijack)

Reviews

More Iraqi people died following the INVASION THAN DIED IN 911 . tHE WEST HAS DESTROYED THAT COUNTRY. ITS CALLED IMPERIALISM. CHICKENS COMING HOME TO ROOST MEANS WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND IM SORRY BUT OBVIOUSLY YOUVE NEVER HEARD THAT PHRASE BEFORE. THE WEST CANNOT TREAT MUSLIM PEOPLE LIKE DIRT AND EXPECT THEM TO TAKE IT LYING DOWN, JUST LOOK AT OUR OWN HISTORY, PEOPLE GET FED UP BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT. PEOPLE LIKE U PARROT FOX NEWS AND HAVE OBVIOUSLY NEVER BEING IN THE COMPANY OF PEOPLE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST. BENIN TRY TO BROADEN YOUR HORIZONS AND GIVE UP READING THE SUN AND WATCHING FOX NEWS!

More Iraqi people died following the INVASION THAN DIED IN 911 . tHE WEST HAS DESTROYED THAT COUNTRY. ITS CALLED IMPERIALISM. CHICKENS COMING HOME TO ROOST MEANS WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND IM SORRY BUT OBVIOUSLY YOUVE NEVER HEARD THAT PHRASE BEFORE. THE WEST CANNOT TREAT MUSLIM PEOPLE LIKE DIRT AND EXPECT THEM TO TAKE IT LYING DOWN, JUST LOOK AT OUR OWN HISTORY, PEOPLE GET FED UP BEING TREATED LIKE DIRT. PEOPLE LIKE U PARROT FOX NEWS AND HAVE OBVIOUSLY NEVER BEING IN THE COMPANY OF PEOPLE FROM THE MIDDLE EAST. BENIN TRY TO BROADEN YOUR HORIZONS AND GIVE UP READING THE SUN AND WATCHING FOX NEWS!
    never read the sun but i like the pictures on page 3 ...tell me how two wrongs make it right please? my horizons are broad and i understood your post but 9/11 was a bad day for mankind that was my point.

Blog Entries

AND GIVE UP READING THE SUN AND WATCHING FOX NEWS!
    Thats like giving up cocaine and trying out heroine instead.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    How did it affect your life?

Think of how many new laws this one horrible act instigated......fucked a lot of people up big time!
    It didnt really affect mine but it would affect ppl in the UK more as they have tubes and a greater commercial power along with being American allies so they would have terrorist threats.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    It didnt really affect mine but it would affect ppl in the UK more as they have tubes and a greater commercial power along with being American allies so they would have terrorist threats.

Westside.
    No, the July bombings were what did for the UK. The main thing that has changed in both the States and the UK is air travel is now a incoherent nightmare, and Muslims are subjected to the deepest suspicion. Fundamentalism should not be allowed to speak for what is essentially a peaceful faith, and this war has been a complete and utter joke.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    this war has been a complete and utter joke.
    Most ppl know this but what beats me is the UK gov siding with America on every issue that has to do with terrorism. The UK is far more open to a terrorist attack than America. America creates the prob and the UK gov back them.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Most ppl know this but what beats me is the UK gov siding with America on every issue that has to do with terrorism. The UK is far more open to a terrorist attack than America. America creates the prob and the UK gov back them.

Westside.

The UK has little choice. Small matter of the Americans doing the odd favour or two in 1943.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast